Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market will Go Through a Growth Period, Sustaining a 16.3% CAGR surge in 2015-2020, Says a New Research Report from Homeland Security Research Corp.
WASHINGTON DC, DECEMBER 11, 2016
According to a new market research report “Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – 2016-2022” published by Homeland Security Research Corp., the 2015-2020 market will grow at a CAGR of 16.3%, a significant increase from the 3.8% CAGR during 2000-2015. This 489-pages, 2-volume report is the most comprehensive review of the market available today, and is a resource for executives with interests in the German Homeland Security and Public Safety markets.
Granulated into 54 submarkets, the surge derives mainly from the sharp rise in the number of migrants coming into the country – 1.2 million in 2015 alone – and the related, well-planned 2015-2016 Paris and Brussels terror attacks. As the threat keeps mounting, 11 attacks on German targets by radical Islamists were thwarted, and ISIS called for German Muslims to specifically target Chancellor Merkel’s office and the Cologne-Bonn airport. Germany is ready to invest whatever it takes to increase their capabilities in the field of Homeland Security and Public Safety to protect its citizens.
The Paris and Brussels terror attacks coupled with the arrival in Germany of 1.2 million migrants (UN Data) in 2015 alone, shook the German government, people, homeland security (Heimatsutz) and the intelligence communities. This new reality is pushing the German Government to heavy investments in Homeland Security and Public Safety aspects. A major upgrade of the German internal security and migration enforcement infrastructure funding is already underway.
A recent study by Homeland Security Research Corp. projects that Germany’s Homeland Security and Public Safety market will grow at a CAGR of 16.3% in the period between 2015-2020. Among the 54 submarkets that are analyzed in this extensive report are airport security; border security; critical infrastructure protection; cybersecurity; IT; biometrics; and explosives and weapon detection equipment.
Germany Counter Terror, Immigration Enforcement & Public Safety Market is driven by the following dynamics:
- The well-planned Paris and Brussels 2015-2016 terror attacks
- The surge in entry of 1.2 million migrants, that show no signs of abating.
- Terrorist attacks are gradually leading Germany to rethink its liberal attitude towards aggressive security and surveillance policies, rooted in its historical experiences of totalitarian Nazism and Communism
- Due to constitutional prohibitions, the German Armed Forces cannot treat domestic issues; therefore the insufficiently equipped German police is the responsible factor
- Germany has about 8,650 ultra-conservative Salafist Muslims; security services estimate that about 500 potentially dangerous Islamist radicals currently live in the country
- Since the year 2001, 11 attacks on German targets by radical Islamists were thwarted
- In April 2016 ISIS has called for German Muslims to specifically target Chancellor Angela Merkel’s office in Berlin and to attack the Cologne-Bonn airport
- The “whatever it takes” attitude of German authorities, coupled with a 2015 GDP of approx. $4 trillion that makes it the 4th largest economy in the world
- Even with a preference for locally manufactured products, foreign security & safety products can usually strongly compete in the German market on the basis of price and performance. They do not encounter any direct trade barriers or quotas
With 489 pages, 66 tables and 156 figures, this 2-volume Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – 2016-2022 report covers 9 vertical, 9 technology and 3 revenue source submarkets, offering for each of them 2015 data and assessments, and 2016-2022 forecasts and analyses.
Questions answered in this 489-page, segmented by 54 submarkets two-volume report include the following:
- What will the market size and trends be during 2016-2022?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the German Homeland Security & Public Safety managers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What is the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The report focuses on "Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market". Other reports that include components relevant to the Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market are:
- Safe City: Technologies, Industry & Global Market 2015-2022
- Global Video Analytics, VCA, ISR & Intelligent Video Surveillance Market 2016-2022
- Europe Counter Terror & Public Safety Industry & Markets – 2017-2022
- Global Video Analytics, VCA, ISR & Intelligent Video Surveillance Market – 2017-2022
- Big Data & Data Analytics Market in Homeland Security and Public Safety – 2017-2022
- X-ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Systems: Global Market – 2016-2021
- Explosives Trace Detection Technologies & Global Market – 2017-2022
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at http://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,