8th annual Border Security Conference
18-19 February, 2015. Crowne Plaza St Peter’s Hotel & Spa, Rome, Italy
Prices: from £99
Contact: James Hitchen, email@example.com , +44 (0) 207 827 6054
This year’s meeting will focus on European Border Security and current operations in the region. Event programmes includes case studies from the European nations and leading security organisations about land, port and air borders, biometrics as part of border control and much more. These topics will be addressed by a wide range of recognized and respected speakers from Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Ukraine, Belgium, France and many more.
The key areas of discussion will be:
- Presentation concerning UAVs used on the US-Mexico border and the potential for space assets being a part of your border security.
- Case studies on successful system implementations from both Europe and America.
- A wide range of highly respected speakers talking about diverse and relevant issues.
- Hear relevant information from reputable organisations combatting national and international security issues at borders
- Discover solutions to critical border security issues, such as trafficking and irregular migration
- Network and learn from key opinion leaders from the Border Security industry
- Evaluate the developments of modern technology designed to improve border efficiency and security
Speakers will include:
- Adriano Baptista, Head of Operations Division, EU Satellite Centre
- Bernhard Strobl, Project Coordinator MobilePass, European Union
- Chris Woodroofe, Head of Security and Business Continuity, Gatwick Airport (L G W)
- Daniel Cuesta Canterero, Project Coordinator ABC4EU, european union
- Danielle Sharp, Border Force Lead, Gatwick Airport (L G W)
- Javier Quesada, Head of Risk Analysis Unit, Frontex
- John Vine, Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration
- Krum Garkov, Executive Director, EU lisa, EU-lisa
- Laurens Jolles, Regional Representative for Southern Europe, UNHCR Rome at UNHCR
- Neil Hall, AFNI, Assistant Commissioner (Retired)
- Peter Waldbauer-Hable , Criminal Police Department
- Petya Nesterova, Secretariat of the Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings, Council Of Europe
- Roberto Mugavero, Faculty of Engineering Professor, University of Rome
- Sjaak de Koning, Sniffles project, European Commission
- Ulrich Weynell, Head of ISN Security Technology, International Security Network
For more information, please go to http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015border-security24.asp
Alternatively, contact: James Hitchen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 207 827 6054
MilSatCom Middle East & Africa
23-24 February, 2015. Abu Dhabi, UAE
Join SMi at the 3rd annual MilSatCom Middle East & Africa conference, taking place in Abu Dhabi for the first time after having been highly recommended by our strategic partners.
The must-attend two day conference will boast a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of international speakers. In addition to having representatives from the Middle East, the conference will have African representation too as we explore the challenges of using SatCom across difficult terrain. We will also be hearing from nations outside the region sharing their experiences as end-users and the latest technologies in the SatCom industry.
Event highlights include:
3 industry-leading keynote addresses:
An exceptional speaker line-up featuring:
- Colonel Atogeba Alobawone, Director Communication, Directorate of Defence Communication and Information Systems, Ghana Armed forces
- Colonel Kattala, Tanzania People’s Defence Forces
- Colonel Thabo Ntoni, Senior Staff Officer Product Systems Management of the Command and Management Information Systems Division, South African National Defence Force (SANDF)*
HOW TO REGISTER
Book before 31st October to receive £00 discount
Register online at: www.milsatcom-mea.com
Contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: email@example.com
- Saeed Al Mansoori, Senior Engineer, Emirates Institution for Advanced Science and Technology (EIAST)
- Yahaya, Isah Akor, Legal Adviser, National Space Research and Development Agency
- Her Excellency Mrs Nicole Bintner-Bakshian, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in the UAE
- Maria Mateo Iborra, Project Manager, Ground Segment Solutions, SES
- Dr Ayman Ahmed,Satellite System Engineer, National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space
- Laith Hamad, Director of Middle East and North Africa, Access Partnership
- Speaker name to be Confirmed, NigComSat
- Khalid Al Awadhi, Manager Space Services, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
CBRNe Summit 2015
25-27 February, 2015. Rome, Italy
Our 2nd annual CBRNe Summit will provide attendees with unrivalled access to international first responders from the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Many CBRNe stakeholders are well drilled when it comes to countermeasures and decontamination response to a Chemical, Radiological, Nuclear or Explosive attack. However, if a Biological attack was to happen at a major event or international travel hub the response is much more complex and sophisticated as each biological attack is different and can be spread in many different forms and speed.
CBRNe Summit 2015 will have a key focus on biological outbreaks/terrorism and discuss the best and most appropriate way to address these types of attacks.
There will also be case study presentations from many military and civil organisations discussing their first responder techniques to any CBRNe attack,
Threat Intelligence of a CBRNe threat, International Cooperation, Medical Intelligence, CBRNe Forensics and Countering-IEDs.
Our 2015 event is officially supported by the NATO JCBRN Defence Centre of Excellence, NATO EOD Centre of Excellence, Observatory on Security and CBRNe Defence (OSDIFE), University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and the University of the Republic of San Marino.
- 2 day conference with 30+ high level international speakers
- Live CBRNe Capability Demonstration
- Official Government Support
- Exhibition with 15-20 companies showcasing their CBRNe countermeasures
- 150+ attendees
Our 2014 CBRNe Summit attracted 140+ attendees from across the globe and we expect this number to continue to grow for our 2015 event.
There are three easy ways to register your place onto our CBRNe Summit
4-5 March, 2015. London, UK
The 10th annual Military Space conference will bring together leading experts in the field of space technology. Topics to be addressed will range from satellite communication, surveillance, missile defence as well as national updates.
Hear up-to-date presentations from an international panel of speakers and learn how the militarisation of space is evolving; including military cooperation, utilisation of space data, missile defence and European approaches to space operations and the operational challenges which lay ahead.
Hear keynote addresses from:
- Group Captain Martin Johnson, Director, National Air Defence and Space Operations, Royal Air Force
- Professor Richard Crowther, Chief Engineer, UK Space Agency
- Kenneth Hodgkins, Director of Space and Advanced Technology, US Department of State
- Peter Woodmansee, HQ U.S European Command Missile Defense Program Manager, EUCOM
The 2015 expert speaker line-up includes:
- Air Commodore Peter Round, Capabilities, Armament and Technology Director, European Defence Agency
- Colonel Jerome Bernier, Chief of Staff at Joint Space Command, French Ministry of Defence
- Commodore Christian Anuge, Director ICT, Training and Operations, Nigerian Navy Headquarters
- Colonel Olaf Holzhauer, Director, Space Situational Awareness Centre, German Air Force
- Jakub Cimoradsky, Officer, BMD Section, NATO
Don’t miss the interactive pre-conference workshop, held on the 3rd March 2015
Advanced Distributed Missile Defence with Spatial Grasp Technology
Workshop Leader: Dr Peter Sapaty, Chief Scientist, Institute of Mathematical Machines and Systems, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences
HOW TO REGISTER
Book before 28th November to save £00
Register online at: www.military-space.com
Contact Adam Keevash on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Secure Pakistan 2015
10 – 12 March, 2015. Pak-China Friendship Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan
Safe Secure Pakistan 2015 is the only premium b2b exhibition of Pakistan which provides an excellent opportunity for international safety & security equipment manufacturers to reap the benefits from this potential market. Over the years, the event has reinforced its position as a one stop solution for the regional Safety & Security industry with optimum networking. SAFE SECURE PAKISTAN 2015 will focus to attract key industry stakeholders from all across the world to showcase latest technology, innovations and advancement of internal security, fire fighting, policing, emergency & rescue, transport safety.
Safe Secure Pakistan has successfully concluded its 10 YEARS of existence. Since its inception, the show has been facilitating its participants to explore the potential market of Karachi. Continuing its legacy of serving the key industry players, Safe Secure Pakistan will again open avenue for its exhibitors offering a platform in an UNEXPLORED MARKET of Pakistan. The exhibition is attended by over 5,000 business professionals from across Pakistan.
SECON (International Security Exhibition & Conference) 2015
18 – 20 March, 2015. KINTEX, Republic of Korea
SECON 2015 is Asia’s Leading Exhibition that Covers Everything about Security.
SECON 2015 is Korea’s number one Security Exhibition featuring over 450 exhibitors and 900 exhibition booths in one place in just 3 days. SECON 2015 is where 45,000 visitors such as manufacturers, dealers/installers, system integrators, and corporate end-users of security products and services from around the world gather to connect with the security industry.
1. An All-in-one Event for both IT and Physical Security
International Security Exhibition and Conference(SECON 2015) is a security exhibition which covers all security-related equipments and systems. You can find all sorts of safety and protection solutions, from the cutting-edge IT solutions, video security systems, biometric systems, access controls through homeland security and disaster response solutions to traffic safety controls, for each individual and the whole society.
2. Co-hosted by Gov’t Offices, Institutions, Organizations and Companies
About every security-related organization from various fields and of different nature is not only participating in the exhibition but also co-hosting it to found a common ground and yearly festival for security experts.
3. A Contributor to the Security Industry and Market Vitalizer
Users get to experience up-to-date security technologies, which heightens the possibility of actual purchase. Such activities, from mere experiencing to purchase, add up to the economic vitality and better national competence.
4. The History of Korea’s Security Industry Itself
SECON 2015, formerly known as Security World Expo, has been the only one security-devoted exhibition in Korea since 2001. Having been a close observer and trend setter of the industry, the history of the exhibition itself equals that of the whole industry.
5. Supervised by Security World and Boannews
SECON 2015 is staffed with the members of Security World, an 18-year-old security magazine, and Boannews, a 10-year-old online infosec news feeder. No wonder it is filled with overflowing contents and expertise.
For more Information: www.seconexpo.com/2015/eng/main/main.asp
Contact: +82- 70-5031-5309 / email@example.com
Connect:ID – An Exploration of Physical & Digital Identity in the 21st Century
23 – 25 March, 2015. Washington, DC, U.S.A
Science Media Partners Ltd and the International Biometrics & Identification Association (IBIA) will power the visionary, international conference and exhibition – connect:ID – that focuses on all aspects of personal identity and the opportunities for its management in both the physical and digital worlds.
Taking place on March 23-25, 2015, in the heart of Washington, DC, connect:ID will unite solutions adopters and stakeholders from the four corners of the globe and will explore the development and fusion of multiple advanced identity technologies – including biometrics, secure credentials and digital identity systems.
Contact: Janine Bill, Exhibition Sales & Sponsorship Manager at Tel No: +44 (0) 1189 843209 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.connectidexpo.com
Hydrocarbon Cyber Security
15 – 16 April, 2015. London
A 20% discount is available to Homeland Security Research Corporation members - To claim your discount contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email email@example.com and quote discount code ECS1MKT
ACI’s Hydrocarbon Cyber Security Summit taking place on the 15th & 16th April in London, UK will bring together key actors from both Oil & Gas majors and Technology industries, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of current systems. The summit will also promote essential collaboration between decision makers and technology experts, in order to streamline solutions to resist cyber threats and attacks.
Key Topics Include:
- Gaining Insights on Industrial Control Systems – Trends & Forecasts
- Optimising SCADA Networks
- Streamlining Technologies to Create & Improve Efficient Responses to Cyber Threats
- Capitalising on Systems Design & Architecture for an Improved ROI
- Exploring Interoperability across Multi-vendor Solutions
- Cyber Security Forensics
- The Network Information Security Directive
- Thematic Network for Critical Energy Infrastructure Project – European Commission
- Threat Intelligence
- Acknowledging the Human Factor
- The Future of Cyber Security
Who Will Attend
Oil & Gas Companies: CISO – CIO – Head of IT – Head of Security – IT Architect – Head of ICT Design – SCADA Systems Engineer/Specialist – IT Strategy & Infrastructure – Risk Analyst – and other key actors of the IT and Information Security departments
Technology & Solutions Providers: Business Development Manager – Head of Sales/Marketing – Chief Technology Officer
Soldier Equipment and Technology Advancement Forum – SETAF
15 – 16 April, 2015. Scandic Solli Hotel, Oslo, Norway
SETAF Norway 2015 is a meeting for the soldier modernisation community that is designed around a series of focused discussion groups run by co-chairs who are selected experts on vital subject matter. With no PowerPoint presentations, the SETAF meeting will dedicate the precious time of its participants to in-depth learning, networking and discussions, making it a complementary part of the soldier modernisation communities’ annual training and development programme.
5 reasons you should attend SETAF Norway 2015
Expert Leaders and Participants include:
- No attendees, only participants. SETAF is an event where everyone gets involved in technical discussions
- Speakers and participants confirmed from soldier system experts from Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Canada, Austria, Germany, Poland, Romania and the Netherlands
- Hear direct operational feedback from soldier systems tested in theatre and how this real life experience is redesigning the next phase of national programmes
- Real solutions uncovered in the SETAF exhibition zone: the very latest technologies will be showcased to help advance the next generation of soldier system
- Take advantage of over 20 hours of informal networking-more than at any other soldier system meeting in 2015!
- Brigadier Asle Johan Kjeldsberg, Former Quartermaster General, Norwegian Defence Staff
- Rune Lausand, Chief Scientist, FFI, NORMANS, NORWAY
- Colonel Johannes Bogner, Head of Project Team, Soldat de Zukunft, Austria MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Pawel Sweklej, Project Manager, Soldier System TYTAN, General Command of the Polish Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Tiberius Tomoiaga, Military Equipment and Technological Research Agency – METRA, Romania
- Major Jonathan Herbert, Project Director Integrated Soldier System, Canadian Department of National Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Christopher Woodburn, Infantry Weapons and Optics, Maneuver Branch, Fires and maneuver Integration Division, United States Marine Corps
- Ross Jones, Programme Leader, Dismounted Soldier Systems Programme & Delivery Directorate, DSTL
- Darren Browning, NATO LCG DSS / Power Group Chairman, DSTL, UK
- Steven Savage, Research Director, Division of Sensors & EW Systems, FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency
- Ed Andrukaitis, Project Manager, Advanced Electrical Power Sources, Defence R&D Canada, Department of National Defence
- Dr. Adelbert Bronkhorst, Principal Scientist, TNO Netherlands
- Col Richard Hansen (Retd), Former Programme Manager, Soldier Warrior, PEO Soldier, US Army (chairman of the SETAF Steering committee)
- Magnus Lifgren, Project Manager Soldier System, MARKUS, FMV, SWEDEN
- John Foley, Technical Director, FIST, THALES UK
- Mr Olaf Aul, Chief Technical Leader, IdZ -ES, Rheinmetall Defence Electronics
Plus, don’t miss pre-conference Winter Warfare Soldier Equipment Briefings Day (08.30 – 15.00, 14 April, Scandic Solli Hotel) and the post-conference SETAF Programme Acquisition and Integrated Masterclass (14.00-17.00, 16 April, Scandic Solli Hotel. Free for Military/Government and Public sector).
For more information please contact Adam Keevash, +44 (0) 207 827 6002, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Event website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015setaf21.asp
20 – 21 April, 2015. London, UK
SMi’s 4th annual ISR conference will feature an exceptional line-up of European military speakers which will provide the ideal platform to discuss the latest developments in airborne, land and naval ISR in addition to operational case studies, national updates and information about ISR training programmes.
This is the perfect opportunity to have the chance to listen to international military updates on current and future ISR capabilities and discuss the development of NATO’s Joint ISR and the issues it faces.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
5 Host Nation Keynote Speakers:
- Brigadier Simon Deakin OBE, Director Force Development, HM Forces
- Major Alexander Gray, SO2 Plans, Army Headquarters
- Squadron Leader Rob Farrant, Sentinel Requirements Manager, Air ISTAR Project Team, Royal Air Force Waddington
- Squadron Leader Daniel Hill, Air Battle Manager, 92 (R) Sqn, Air Warfare Centre
- Sergeant Simon Rees, AirScape (ISTAR MSS) System Administrator, Royal Air Force
An Exceptional Military Speaker Line-Up:
- Robert Murray, Head of ISR, Defence Investment Decision, NATO
- Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospatial Department, Austrian Armed Forces*
- Major Jacob Bos, Airstaff, Defense Command Denmark*
- Captain Halil Ibrahim Tokus, Student Officer, Turkish Air War College
- Lieutenant Colonel Jan Mazal, Chief Scientist in Military Tactics Department, Military Intelligence and ISR, University of Defence, Czech Republic
Don’t miss the interactive post-conference workshop, held on the 19th April 2015
Workshop Leader: Dr Clayton Stewart, Visiting Professor, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University College London
Visit www.isrconference.com to register or contact James Hitchen at +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 for more information.
Cyber Intelligence Asia
21 – 24 April, 2015. Manila, Philippines
Cybercrimes are continuing to increase across the world and still many governments are still struggling to identify the threat until it is too late. Cyber Intelligence Asia is now in its third year and will provide attendees unrivalled opportunities to meet with the regions senior government officials who deal with cyber security.
The regions computer network infrastructures are becoming more sophisticated but with this become more vulnerabilities and avenues for cyber criminals to breach through the security firewalls of government computer networks.
Our 2015 event will be taking place in Manila, Philippines where the government have been working efficiently to create a strong and secure computer network system. This event will provide you unrivalled opportunities to meet with leading Philippine Government officials who are improving their computer network systems from cyber threats.
Cyber Intelligence Asia 2015 will also focus on the following topics: Combating cybercrimes in the region against government computer networks, regional cooperation on cyber security, open source security, threat intelligence and identifying vulnerabilities, protecting government infrastructures and internet security.
For more information about our Cyber Intelligence Asia conference & exhibition please visit http://www.intelligence-sec.com/events/cyber-intelligence-asia-2015
To participate at our 3rd Cyber Intelligence Asia event please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +44(0)1582 346 706.
NCT CBRNe USA
29 April – 1 May, 2015. Washington, DC, U.S.A
The leading international The Non-Conventional Threat CBRNe event series is finally making its debut in the United States of America. NCT CBRNe USA 2015 will take place 29 April – 1 May 2015 in Washington, DC, providing a forum for armed forces, government agencies, civil first responders and the industry to discuss crucial challenges of CBRNe.
NTC is the #1 CBRNe event series in the world, globally established and known as prime regional CBRNe summits in Southeast Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. For the first time the world’s most prestigious CBRNe event will be hosted in the USA. With its well-established experience and expertise in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, the NCT event series constitutes the perfect forum to gather relevant experts on CBRNe matters. Its high-ranking speakers, high-class venues, and outstanding networking opportunities make NCT CBRNe USA an event not be missed in 2015.
The conference will include high-level speakers and governmental delegations from all over the USA.
Topics of discussion will include an American perspective on the requirements of international CBRN defense, CBRN operations in a military environment, threat mitigation and decontamination, international threat reduction, critical infrastructure and urban security – challenges for CBRN detection, nuclear and radiation monitoring and surveillance, mass diagnosis and forensics, as well as CBRN preparedness and protection.
NCT CBRNE USA 2015 HIGHLIGHTS
- 2-day conference with high-level speakers and up to 500 attendees from all over the Americas, Asia, and Europe
- Live CBRN demonstration on day 1
- Vibrant exhibition showcasing the state of the art technology and equipment
- Networking reception
THE USA AND CBRNE
The USA are without a doubt the world’s leading nation for CBRNe related innovations, solutions, and approaches. In the face of relentless terrorist threats, CBRNe matters remain a focal point in the arena of homeland security. Through several government agencies such as DTRA and BARDA, the US is constantly upgrading its CBRN defense capabilities and preparedness for mass casualty incidents. Consequently, this leads to the necessity of sharing best practices, raising awareness of persisting challenges, and getting the most novel solutions and approaches out there.
Safety and Security
10 – 12 May, 2015. Dhahran International Exhibition Centre, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Safety & Security (SSS) Forum annually attracts the entire industry in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, the industrial hub for the Middle East region. Launched in 2011, SSS has combined an international exhibition and strategic conference to serve this hugely important industry for the Middle East.
Saudi Safety & Security 2015 is officially endorsed by Asis Chapter 72, the global association for security professionals.
This event brings together leading companies from all around the globe. They all have premier expertise in the safety, security and fire prevention and will test in a live environment the products, services and technologies that will shape the future of the industry.
Vetted by a range of senior level industry professionals, including previous participants, SSS 2014 received exceptional feedback regarding its content in terms of its value to the wider community and general public and SSS 2015 looks to build on this.
In parallel the international exhibition brings together leading companies from all around the globe and with premier expertise in the safety, security and fire prevention department to test in a live environment the products, services and technologies that will shape the future of the industry.
Defence Exports Asia Pacific
11 – 12 May, 2015. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Don’t miss the 2nd annual Defence Exports Asia Pacific conference taking place on the 11th and 12th May 2015 in Singapore.
Take this opportunity to discuss and network with key government officials and industry leaders from the Asia Pacific region and understand and utilize the latest updates on APAC export control regulations whilst hearing about various ECR changes happening in 2015.
The 2015 speaker panel features:
- Claire Willette, Director, Strengthening Export Controls, Australian Department of Defence
Ambassador Philip Griffiths, Head of Secretariat, Wassenaar Arrangement
Jun Kazeki, Director, Security Export Control Policy Division, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of the Japanese Government
- Jaeil Jo, Export Control Support Department, Korea Strategic Trade Institute
- Faizal Yusof, Deputy Director, Strategic Trade Controller, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Malaysia
- Donald Pearce, Regional Export Control Officer, US Embassy Singapore, U.S Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry & Security
- Beth Ann Johnson, Director, Global Trade Management, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Iliyana Hristev, Director of Export and Trade Compliance, QinetiQ North America
- Harry Patel, Head of Trade Compliance, Meggitt PLC
- Julia Reed, National Director Export Controls (Australia Pacific), Airbus Group
In addition, there will be 2 interactive half-day workshops, both taking place on the 13th May:
- Applying ECR in the Real World, Hosted by: Gary Stanley, President, Global Legal Services
- The Definition of “Specially Designed”, Hosted by: Donald Pearce, Regional Export Control Officer, U.S Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry & Security
HOW TO REGISTER
Book before 27th February and save S$600
Register online at: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015defence-exportsasia.asp
Contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Border Management & Technologies Summit
12 – 14 May, 2015. Istanbul, Turkey
Now entering our 3rd year of our Border Management & Technologies Summit, we will look into emerging countries that are making significant improvements to their border security. The event will also look into the new technologies and paradigms being developed to create more efficient borders.
With Integrated Border Management systems becoming established across Europe we will be looking at case studies from Eastern European nations on their development of creating a strong IBM strategy and the importance of sharing information with neighbouring nations.
Passenger screening has leaped forward in terms of developments in recent years and our event will discuss the improvements in passenger screening at airports and analyse what else can be done to improve security.
Identity Management systems being developed at borders and are becoming more sophisticated, our event will look into the different techniques used by border forces across Europe. The EU is focused on creating Smart Borders and the use of biometrics such as new technologies such as Fly on the Finger are being pushed through to key travel hubs across the EU. Border Management & Technologies Summit will review the latest technologies and evaluate the improvements they will bring to travel hubs across Europe.
Meet with senior government officials from Turkey, Romania, Moldova, United Kingdom, Tajikistan, Georgia, Switzerland, The Netherlands, France and many more…
To take part in our international event either as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or as a delegate please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1582 346 706
Oil and Gas Cyber Security North America
13 – 14 May, 2015. Marriott West Loop Hotel, Houston, Texas, USA
This must attend 2-day event will address the most pressing cyber security issues facing the oil and gas sector with key presentations, case studies, technology sessions, panel debate and live demonstrations delivered by senior industry decision makers from an array of global oil and gas companies.
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the current key market regulations to set a new standard across the industry
- Discover how you need to operate to create a safer environment
- Discuss how the industry needs to develop in North America
- Evaluate live demos on how to block oncoming attacks and minimise the clean up
- Hear about the latest technology and software available
Listen from leading case studies and understand what lessons have been learned
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- James Morrison, Computer Scientist, Houston Cyber Task Force, FBI
- Michael Lewis, Policy and Framework Advisor, Information Risk Strategy and Management, Chevron Information Technology Company
- Randy Hamilton, Manager, IT Security and Compliance, Newfield Exploration Company
- Catherine Cavazos, Data Security Manager, National Oilwell Varco
- Claudia Escobar, Statewide Security Programme Manager, State of Texas – Department of Information Resources
- Donna Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor, National Institute Of Standards And Technology
- Glenn Fink, Senior Cyber Security Researcher, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Jason McEachin, Director, Sales Engineering, Lookingglass Cyber Solutions
- Mike Firstenberg, Director of Industrial Security, Waterfall Security Solutions
- Robert Parisi, FINPRO Cyber & Technology Product Lead, Marsh, Inc.
Plus, an interactive half-day pre-conference Workshop (12th May 2015, Marriott West Loop Hotel, Houston):
Cybersecurity Frameworks and Architectures
The workshop will provide discussions of cybersecurity frameworks/architectures, including the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA), and the COBIT framework.
Important questions that will be discussed include:
- What is a cybersecurity framework?
- What is its relationship to the enterprise information framework?
- What role does a cybersecurity framework play in securing an enterprise information system?
- What are some of the representative cybersecurity frameworks or architectures?
Further information available at URL: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015oilgascyberusa29.asp
Contact: Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Biodefense World Summit
22 – 26 June, 2015. Bethesda, MD
Successful biodefense requires a multi-faceted and coordinated approach from assay to technology to reporting. At the Knowledge Foundation’s Biodefense World Summit, leaders from government, academia, and industry will come together to discuss pathogen detection, point-of-care technologies, and biosurveillance, demonstrating threat detection and assessment from start to finish. This three-track event will provide attendees with comprehensive coverage of biodefense and allow for exceptional networking opportunities with members of the defense community from technology providers to policy makers.
- Biodetection Technologies: Pathogen & Biothreat Detection
- Biodetection Technologies: Point-of-Care for Biodefense
- Biosurveillance Integration: Integrated Management of Threats to Public Health & Safety
- Steve Bennett, Ph.D., Executive Director, National Biosurveillance Integration Center, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Charles Chiu, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Laboratory of Medicine / Infectious Diseases, UCSF School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Peter Emanuel, Ph.D., ECBC BioSciences Division Chief & JPEO-CBD JUPITR ATD Lead, Aberdeen Proving Grounds
- Gerald Epstein, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Policy at U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Matthew D. Shaw, Vice President, CBRNE Defense, Battelle
- Michael A. Smith, M.Phil., Ph.D., PMP, Director, Critical Reagents Program, Medical Countermeasure Systems, JPEO, U.S. Department of Defense
Future Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe
22 – 23 June, 2015. Prague, Czech Republic
2014 saw an unprecedented surge in defence requirements and spending commitments in Eastern Europe. The need for greater domestic security has yet again meant defence forces in the region are looking to the armoured vehicle when ensuring their ground operations and maneuverers are set up for success.
Unlike other events Future Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe is designed to unite armoured vehicle procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future land forces capability through the effective deployment of military vehicles. At no other event in 2015 will you be able to meet such a well-rounded and unique set of military vehicle experts all present with one goal in mind-to advance their technical knowhow and increase the effectiveness of their new and ongoing programmes.
Confirmed speakers presenting high level briefings include
- Lieutenant General Jaroslav Kolkus, Former Deputy Chief of Defence Staff & Military Representative to NATO and EU, Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
- Brigadier General Pavel Adam, Director of the Division of Capabilities Development and Planning, General Staff, Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
- Brigadier General Slawomir Wojciechowski, Director of Strategy and Defence Planning, Polish Armed Forces
- Brigadier Bjarne Nermo, Commander of the Land Systems Division, Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation
- Brigadier General Norbert Huber, Director Armament and Procurement, Austrian MoD
- Brigadier General, František Micánek, Director; Centre for Security and Military Strategic Studies, University of Defense in Brno, Czech Republic
- Colonel Josef Kopecky Commander 7th Mechanized Brigade, Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
- Colonel Maciej ZAJAC, Deputy Chief, Land Forces Department, Armament Inspectorate, Polish Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel , Richard Macha, Industrial Cooperation Division Czech MoD and Head of the Czech Delegation to AC/225 – NATO NAAG
- Colonel Robert TIBENSKY, Director General – National Armaments, Slovak Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Mindaugas STEPONAVICIUS, Director of Capability Planning Department, Lithuanian MOD
- Colonel Egbert R. Teeuw, Programme Manager BOXER at OCCAR, Royal Netherlands Army
- Miha Matek, Head of Armament Project Management Division, Slovenian MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Tomas Túró, Group Leader National Representative of Czech MoD in MILVA AC/225 (NAAG), Department of Combat and Special Vehicles, University of Defence, Czech Republic
- Major Claus Johansen, Director of Study and Development Division, Danish Army Combat and Fire Support Centre
- Heather Elsley, Programme Manager – Land Integrated Survivability Programme & Delivery Directorate, DSTL, UK
- Mr. Jiri HYNEK, President, Defence and Security Industry Association of the Czech Republic (DSIA)
For more information, please contact Michael Nazarenko on +44 (0) 207 827 6002
Event website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015avtaf21.asp
13 – 14 September, 2015. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
MilSatCom Asia-Pacific 2015 will boast a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of regional and international speakers. In addition to having representatives from the Pacific region, the conference will have Asian representation too as we explore regional military SatCom roadmaps and packages. We will also be hearing from nations outside the region sharing their experiences, partnerships initiatives as end-users and the latest technologies in the satcom industry.
The 2015 speaker panel features:
- Mochamad Irwan Hariyono, Senior Staff, Geospatial Information Agency (BIG), Indonesia
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Turpin, Chief of Asia-Pacific Strategy, Department of Defense
- Nicolas D Ojeda Jr, Deputy Executive Director, Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office)
- D D’Ambrosio,EVP, Government Services, O3b Networks
- Airbus Defence & Space Speaker to be announced
- Lieutenant Commander Bill Blick,Joint Commander Engineer, New Zealand Defence Force
- Tom van der Heyden, CEO, Eur Asian Technology Holdings
- Matthew Child, SVP Government Services, Eutelsat
- Michael Pollack, CEO, The Traville Group
- Nguyen Than Yen Huong, Vice President, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
- Jen Pearce, PACOM Analyst, ProSol, UMSC
- Hendriatiningsih Sadikin, Associate Professor, Geodetic & Geomatica Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung
In addition, there will be an interactive half-day workshop, taking place on the 12th May:
Data Everywhere – And We Still Want More! The Evolution and Future of FSS and MSS MilSatCom Data Services. Hosted by: John Yates, Satellite Communications Consultant
HOW TO REGISTER
Book before 27th February and save S$600
Register online at: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015defence-exportsasia.asp
Contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: email@example.com
14 – 16 September, 2015. Muscat, Oman
Ofsec: Oman’s Only And Most Comprehensive Exhibition On Fire, Safety And Security
OFSEC 2015 will bring together local and international exhibitors who will showcase their avant-garde solutions, specific transverse and latest technologies, cutting edge innovations, cost-effective products and services to meet the requirements of governments, businesses, industrial & commercial entities, aviation, construction, infrastructure, transportation, manufacturing, oil and gas and utilities sectors.
OFSEC is designed to meet the needs of the local, regional and international markets by linking practitioners, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers from the fire, safety and security industry, with key decision makers from the government and private sectors, making it a definitive networking platform, where new projects and partnerships are initiated and visionary objectives are implemented. This event also aims to create synergy and strengthen the collaboration between the authorities and the industries.
The Exhibition will lay foundation and be the gateway to the current and future market trends in the fire, safety and security sectors, for the industry professionals to communicate, share ideas, identify solutions, to operate effectively and efficiently and stay abreast with the latest global trends. OFSEC will confluence and strengthen local and international business engagement and encourage investment.
17 – 20 November, 2015. Paris
Milipol Paris is the worldwide event of the internal State security market for all public and industrial security professionals.
Participate at the 19th edition of Milipol Paris, 17-20 November 2015:
- meet the key international players of the public and industrial security sector,
- discover and discuss new trends, products and services of the market, develop your business!
Milipol Qatar is the foremost exhibition of the key players involved in the Middle East internal State security sector.
Milipol Qatar 2014 boasted record participation at the region’s premier security show:
- 261 exhibitors – coming from 36 countries – 85% of them were satisfied with their participation
- 6,638 visitors – coming from 63 countries – 93% of them were satisfied with their visit
Next appointment: Milipol Qatar 2016!