Air Mission Planning Conference
6 – 7 July, 2015. Holiday Inn Regents Park, London, UK
The 6th annual Air Mission Planning conference will look at the theoretical and pragmatic aspect of Mission Flight Management and Mission Support Systems and will provide attendees with the knowledge to plan and brief all phases of a special operations aviation mission.
The conference will focus on special operations on the ground and / or in an aerial environment, computer-based flight planning systems, all stages involved in air mission planning from – initial planning, briefing and the execution of the whole operation.
The 2015 expert speaker faculty includes:
- Air Commodore Paddy Teakle, GBR AF, Deputy Force Commander (FCD)/Chief of Staff (COS), HQ NAEW&C Force Command, NATO
- Brigadier General Holt, Deputy United States Military Representative, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Lieutenant Colonel Cory “Fargo” Jeffers, Commander, 13th ASOS, Fort Carson, CO (USA)
- Lieutenant Colonel Rafael Fernandez-Shaw Dominguez, Operations Division, Spanish Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Jaroslav Mika, Commander, 211 Squadron, Czech Air Force
- Colonel Giorgio Seravalle, ITAF Air Mobility and Special Forces Command, Chief Operations and Exercises, Italian Air Force (ITAF)
- Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Colonel Gungor Ozer, Turkish Air War College, Turkey
- Squadron Leader Derek Reinhardt, RAAF Lead-In Fighter Capability Assurance Program – Resident Project Engineer, Royal Australian Air Force
- George Onslow, B2, AWC Scientific Advisor HW, Air Command, RAF
- Dimitrios Petridis, Programme Manager of the Aviation Support Programme Office, NATO Support Agency (NSPA)
Book before 31st March to save £300
Visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015airmissionplanning12.asp to register
Contact the team on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 for more information.
13 – 14 September, 2015. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
MilSatCom Asia-Pacific 2015 will boast a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of regional and international speakers. In addition to having representatives from the Pacific region, the conference will have Asian representation too as we explore regional military SatCom roadmaps and packages. We will also be hearing from nations outside the region sharing their experiences, partnerships initiatives as end-users and the latest technologies in the satcom industry.
The 2015 speaker panel features:
- Mochamad Irwan Hariyono, Senior Staff, Geospatial Information Agency (BIG), Indonesia
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Turpin, Chief of Asia-Pacific Strategy, Department of Defense
- Nicolas D Ojeda Jr, Deputy Executive Director, Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office)
- D D’Ambrosio,EVP, Government Services, O3b Networks
- Airbus Defence & Space Speaker to be announced
- Lieutenant Commander Bill Blick,Joint Commander Engineer, New Zealand Defence Force
- Tom van der Heyden, CEO, Eur Asian Technology Holdings
- Matthew Child, SVP Government Services, Eutelsat
- Michael Pollack, CEO, The Traville Group
- Nguyen Than Yen Huong, Vice President, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
- Jen Pearce, PACOM Analyst, ProSol, UMSC
- Hendriatiningsih Sadikin, Associate Professor, Geodetic & Geomatica Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung
In addition, there will be an interactive half-day workshop, taking place on the 12th May: Data Everywhere – And We Still Want More! The Evolution and Future of FSS and MSS MilSatCom Data Services. Hosted by: John Yates, Satellite Communications Consultant
HOW TO REGISTER
Book before 27th February and save S$600
Register online at: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015defence-exportsasia.asp
Contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14 – 16 September, 2015. Muscat, Oman
Ofsec: Oman’s Only And Most Comprehensive Exhibition On Fire, Safety And Security
OFSEC 2015 will bring together local and international exhibitors who will showcase their avant-garde solutions, specific transverse and latest technologies, cutting edge innovations, cost-effective products and services to meet the requirements of governments, businesses, industrial & commercial entities, aviation, construction, infrastructure, transportation, manufacturing, oil and gas and utilities sectors.
OFSEC is designed to meet the needs of the local, regional and international markets by linking practitioners, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers from the fire, safety and security industry, with key decision makers from the government and private sectors, making it a definitive networking platform, where new projects and partnerships are initiated and visionary objectives are implemented. This event also aims to create synergy and strengthen the collaboration between the authorities and the industries.
The Exhibition will lay foundation and be the gateway to the current and future market trends in the fire, safety and security sectors, for the industry professionals to communicate, share ideas, identify solutions, to operate effectively and efficiently and stay abreast with the latest global trends. OFSEC will confluence and strengthen local and international business engagement and encourage investment.
4th Annual Military Flight Training Conference
16 – 17 September, 2015. Marriott Hotel Regents Park, London, UK
Through a series of interactive presentations, panel discussions and roundtables, Military Flight Training will feature timely discussions on how simulation systems can provide realistic mission training in a safe environment.
2015 Key Speakers Include:
- Major General Tom Henry Knutsen, Former Commandant of the Norwegian Defence University College and the RNoAF Academy, Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Brigadier General Philip Garbutt, Director General Air Force Development, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Captain Bjorn Persson, Head of Education Programmes, Air Combat Training School, Swedish Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Jerome Lacroix Leclair, Commander Flying Schools Command, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Christoph Hegele, Director of Simulators and Simulation, German Army Aviation School, German Armed Forces
- Colonel Joseph William DeMarco, Commandant at Air Command and Staff College, United States Air Force
- Wing Commander Paul Moss, SO1 ISTAR Training, ISTAR Force Headquarters, RAF Waddington
- Paul Livingston, Managing Director, Ascent Flight Training
Benefits of attending:
- Examine the impact of cutting edge technological advances in simulation and training for the fighter pilot of today
- Hear from experienced presenters from global militaries spanning the UK, Europe and USA as they discuss the hottest developments in the industry
- Listen to national and international real life case studies showcasing pilot training and simulation strategies to survive in a hybrid war
- Discuss and review the latest updates on tactical fast jet training approaches and strategies to maximize operational effect
For those interested there is currently an early bird discount of £300 until 29th May.
Visit www.militaryflight-training.com/HSRC to register or contact Frederick Agboletey on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6070 / email@example.com
2nd Annual MilSatCom Latin America
22 – 23 September, 2015. Maceio Atlantic Suites, Maceio, Brazil
Now in its second successful year, MilSatCom Latin America 2015 is the only regional meeting place for military satellite communications specialists and all those responsible for optimising security and surveillance of national and air space and key domestic assets.
This conference will feature high level military and government briefings from those directly responsible for advancing these satellite capabilities and after our 2014 event, where we had over 100 attendees, this Septembers’ event is set to only continue to attract the region’s main SatCom protagonists.
- Keynote Briefings from senior officers from Brazil and surrounding Latin American nations
- A unique focus on enhanced military capability through the development and implementation of SATCOM programs
- Briefings on: payload optimisation, cyber security deterrents, overcoming satellite interference, real time data delivery to military operations, power enhancement and capacity increases and bandwidth maximisation
- High level panel discussions featuring technical managers and project engineers from military as well as industry
- Focused discussion groups tackling key challenges facing SATCOM program managers in the region
- SATCOM equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing regional helicopter programmes today
Event Speakers 2015 include:
- Helcio Vieira Junior, Commander Space Operations Center, Brazilian Armed Forces
- Marcio Teixeira de Campos, C2 Operations Department Chief, Brazilian Armed Forces
- Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Canadian Department of Defence
- Hugo Montoya, Director of Innovation and Competitiveness, Mexican Space Agency
- Maximiliano Erazu, Satellite Communications, Comision Nacional de Actividades Espaciales
- Marcelo Perfetti, Communication and Information General Directorate, Argentine Army
- Cristovam Nascimento, Brazil Correspondent Office, Global VSAT Forum
- Carlos Afonso Pierantoni Gamboa, 1st Vice President ABIMDE, ABIMDE ASS BRAS DOS INDUSTRIAS DE MAT DEFESA
- Harold Haney, Chief Space and Missile Defense C4 Division, USSTRATCOM
- Carlos Alejandro Villasenor Navarro, Department of Transmissions, SEDENA
- Walter Bartels, President, Brazilian Aerospace Industries Association (AIAB) and many more
For more info please contact James Hitchen, +44 (0) 207 827 6054, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Intelligence Europe
28 – 30 September, 2015. Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest, Romania
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 will analyse the different types of cybercrimes being faced to government agencies across Europe. Many public and private sector organisations are being targeted with the criminals exposing sensitive information to the public. Take part in our 3rd annual event to discuss ways of how to combat cybercrimes.
Our third instalment of our Cyber Intelligence Europe conference & exhibition will be taking place in Romania where the government is implementing strategies to improve their cyberspace from cybercrimes and attacks. NATO has recently named Romania as the main hub of operations in South Eastern Europe to combat cybercrimes in the region.
One aspect which will be discussed during the three day event will be the importance of sharing information between regional governments and private sector organisations to develop an understanding of how to combat the cyber criminals from breaching critical infrastructure.
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 will bring together leading cyber security officials from Europe’s leading government agencies, military and law enforcement agencies who will provide in-depth and knowledgeable presentations discussing current strategies being used by them to protect their computer systems as well as sharing information through the use of case study presentations.
Don’t miss out on taking part at our international Cyber Intelligence Europe event on the 28th – 30th September 2015.
For more information regarding this international event please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)1582 346 706.
10th Annual Defence Exports Conference
30 September – 1 October, 2015. Movenpick Hotel, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
After the outstanding success of last year’s event, Europe’s Leading Arms Export Controls conference returns to Defence Exports in Amsterdam to bring together international trade lawyers, Government officials, trade compliance consultants and defence industry professionals from across Europe, the U.S, Africa and Asia-Pacific. They will discuss the latest developments in international export reforms and plans for regulation changes in the future.
Key Government Speakers:
- Kevin Wolf, Assistant Secretary for Export Administration, U.S Department of Commerce
- Major General Jean-Luc Tinland, Director of the Armaments Department, DGA
- Georg Pietsch, Directorate General Exports, Ministry of Economics & Technology of National Defence Canada
- Christopher Chew, Head of Policy, Export Control Organisation, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Melanie Reddiar, Director of Scientific Support, Non-Proliferation Secretariat, Department of Trade and Industry South Africa
- Kathryn Greaney, Vice President of Global Trade Controls, The Boeing Company
- Carmen Fellows, Senior Director, Global Trade Compliance, Finmeccanica North America and DRS Technologies
- Bjorn Uggla, Vice President Export Compliance, SAAB AB
- Joshua Fitzhugh, Vice President and Head of Trade Controls, BAE Systems
- Beth Mersch, Director, Global Trade Management Europe, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Stan Hoppenbrouwer, Group Export Control Director, Thales Group
For those interested there is currently an early bird discount of £300 until 29th May.
Defence Exports is Sponsored by: Amber Road, Hohmann Rechtsanwalte, OCR Services, Pillsbury, Sheppard Mullin
Visit www.defence-exports.com/HSRC to register or contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
26 – 27 October, 2015. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
The Airborne ISR 2015 conference aims to cover a variety of key areas, ranging from well-established NATO programmes such as the JISR, to the independent efforts of member states. In addition, the effective integration of ISR assets, individual and joint training programmes, minimisation of operational costs and the emergence of cutting edge technology shall all feature heavily.
The 2015 expert speaker line-up features:
- Air Commodore Paddy Teakle, Deputy Commander and Chief of Staff NAEW&C Force Command, NATO
- Brigadier David Evans, ACOS IS, Information Superiority, Royal Navy, UK
- Colonel Laura Ryan, Director of Policy, Plans and Assessments, 25th Air Force, United States
- Colonel John McCurdy, Director of Research, United States Air Force Academy
- Squadron Leader Rob Farrant, Sentinel Requirements Manager, Air Command Capability Branch, RAF, UK
- Lieutenant Colonel Jan "Muezli" Ruedisueli, Commander of 306th Squadron, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Mr Rob Munday, Unified Vision 2014 Assessment Director, NATO
- Dr James Wood, Fellow, Cyber and Information Systems Division, DSTL, UK
- Mr Rob Murray, Head of ISR, Defence Investment Division, NATO
To see the full list of speakers download a brochure at www.airborne-isr.net
For more information and to register visit: www.airborne-isr.net
Book by 30th June to receive £400 discount
Book by 17th July to receive £200 discount
Book by 30th September to receive £100 discount
For more information contact: James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email@example.com
Nigeria Security Expo
27 – 29 October, 2015. Abuja, Nigeria
Nigeria Security Exhibition and Conference (NISEC) is the single largest annual defence and homeland security event on the continent of Africa.
The premier networking, knowledge based platform for industry sector and a rare meeting point for the continent leaders, policy and decision makers to share expertise and experiences with world class industry experts and professionals as well as brainstorm on critical regional security threats while showcasing 1000’s of latest defence and security products and services.
NISEC show is a bridge between defence and security manufacturers, service providers and array of end users across Africa. A market heaven for the forward thinking CEO who desires to expand his business beyond borders with Africa’s ever promising defence and security market outlook, the exhibitor is sure to meet target audience.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.nigeriasecurityexpo.com Tel: +234 8136665888 / +234 8091599004
Global MilSatCom 2015
3 – 5 November, 2015. Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK
The 17th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition is Europe’s leading military satellite communications event. Global MilSatCom 2015 will feature 3 days’ worth of exceptional keynote addresses, industry-leading presentations and interactive panel discussions to allow attendees the opportunity to hear about the newest technologies to help them develop more secure satellite communications.
The 2015 expert speaker line-up features:
- Commander Ian Pears MBE RN, JFC CAP C4ISR SO1 NETS SVCS , Joint forces Command, UK MoD
- Deanna Ryals, Chief, International MILSATCOM, U.S Air force
- Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Canadian National, Department of Defence
- Colonel Christophe Debaert, Head of Syracuse Program, DGA france
- Lieutenant Colonel Klaus Achterkamp, Referent SatCom, Bundeswehr
- Tom Plachecki, Chief of Network Services & IT Infrastructure Service Line, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Lieutenant Colonel Charles Eddy, Chief of Space Policy, Plans and Strategy, United States European Command
To see the full list of speakers download a brochure at www.globalmilsatcom.com/HSRC
In addition, there will be 3 pre-conference workshops taking place on the 2nd November:
Workshop A) Global Government Payload Exploration
Hosted by Payload Alliance
Workshop B) How Small Satellites Can Enhance Military Communications Whilst Maintaining Cost-Efficiency
Hosted by Surrey Satellite Technologies Ltd
Workshop C) Perspectives on Ground Systems
Hosted by The Aerospace Corporation
For more information and to register visit: www.globalmilsatcom.com/HSRC
Book by 30th June to receive £300 discount
Book by 30th September to receive £100 discount
For more information contact: +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email: email@example.com
Port Security Operations Conference & Expo (PSOCE)
10 – 12 November, 2015. Long Beach, LA
The Port Security Operations Conference allows industry professionals the opportunity to share best practices and cost effective strategies that help propel our transportation industry into the next level of prosperity.
The security of our ports is everyone’s responsibility – whether you work with a regulator, port authority, port police, terminal or vessel operator, transportation or logistics provider, or are a first responder, PSOCE Long Beach will have something of value for you.
Join your seaport partners for three days of education, ideas, and networking, learn about the issues and opportunities from leading industry professionals, and get involved in the important discussions.
The Port Security Operations Conference will take place on November 10-12, 2015, in Long Beach, California.
17 – 20 November, 2015. Paris
Milipol Paris is the worldwide event of the internal State security market for all public and industrial security professionals.
Participate at the 19th edition of Milipol Paris, 17-20 November 2015:
- meet the key international players of the public and industrial security sector,
- discover and discuss new trends, products and services of the market, develop your business!
Milipol Qatar is the foremost exhibition of the key players involved in the Middle East internal State security sector.
Milipol Qatar 2014 boasted record participation at the region’s premier security show:
Next appointment: Milipol Qatar 2016!
- 261 exhibitors – coming from 36 countries – 85% of them were satisfied with their participation
- 6,638 visitors – coming from 63 countries – 93% of them were satisfied with their visit
Unmanned Aerial Systems
19 – 20 November, 2015. London, UK
SMi is delighted to announce that the 15th annual Unmanned Aerial Systems Conference aims to explore the most highly relevant and niche developments within the field of UAS’s and UAV’s in relation to the military. The conference will provide the perfect platform for the industry to discuss the legislative, physical and technological challenges in implementing UAV’s and will assess the advancements in the commercial sector and how they can be applied to optimize Military operations.
Key Benefits of Attending in 2015:
- Examine the integration of UAVs into protected national and international air space
- Discuss the influence of commercial tech developments and give a critical analysis of the ramifications of these on the military
- Evaluate the importance of scale and the impact of small and nano-sized UAVs on training and operations
- Debate the use of autonomous UAVs in ISR, combat support and law enforcement
- Explore the measures being taken to counter UAS strikes
For more information on the event visit www.uasconference.com/homelandsecurity
Alternatively please contact Frederick Agboletey on +44 020 7827 1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Expert Speaker Line-up Includes:
- Colonel Robert Kiebler, Commander, 49th Wing, Holloman AFB, United States Air Force
- Colonel Enrique Martinez, Chief of the Acquisition Programs Section, Spanish Air Force
- Colonel Birger Mejlholm, Commander, Danish Army Intelligence Centre, Danish Army
- Captain Nicklas Fredriksson, Squadron Commander 2iC, TUAV, Swedish Armed Forces
- Intendant Carlos Henrique Madureira Ribeiro, Head of Operations, Portuguese Police Force
- Jean-Youri Marty, Deputy Director, Capability, Armament & Technology Directorate, European Defence Agency
- Tom Buckner, RPAS & Airworthiness Staff Officer, NATO HQ
- Squadron Leader (ret’d) Keven Gambold, CEO, Unmanned Experts
- Dr Stephen Prior, Reader in Unmanned Air Vehicles, Aeronautics, Astronautics & Computational Engineering, University Of Southampton
- George Gonsalves, Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Aviation Analyst, HQ TRADOC, United States Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Dooley, Chief Unmanned Ground Systems/Lethality Branch, HQ TRADOC, United States Army
- Denis Koehl, Senior Advisor to the Executive Director, SESAR Joint Undertaking
- Louisa Brooke-Holland, Defence Analyst, House of Commons
- Andre Clot, Centre Director, Eurousc
- Alain Lumbroso, Economist, International Transport Forum, OECD
Social Media within the Defence and Military Sector
19 – 20 November, 2015. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
SMi Group are thrilled to present the 5th annual Social Media within the Defence & Military Sector conference, taking place on 19th & 20th November 2015 in Central London.
As cyber-attacks increase and extremist groups become more pervasive through sophisticated use of social media, we are entering into a new age whereby national security is not only determined by physical warfare and diplomatic reasoning but also by an increasing dependence on digital capabilities.
Following on from the huge success of previous sell-out shows, the only military focused social media event in the market returns to London this autumn to gather a global audience of leading militaries and defence institutions shaping the social media landscape.
Featured speakers include:
- Andrew Morton, Director of Social Engagement, SHRM
- Steven Mehringer, Head of Communication Services, Public Diplomacy Division, NATO HQ
- Mick Latter, Current Head of Digital & Media Engagement, Headquarter Corps of Army Music (Owner of Gannet Media Limited)
- David Ogen, Head of Careers Marketing, RAF
- David Tunney, Head of Social Media, European External Action Service
- Brigadier General Hans Damen, Netherland MOD, Royal Netherlands Army
- Giovanni Galoforo, Strategic Communication Instructor, Italian Navy Staff College – Intituto Studi Marittimi
- Cathy Milhoan, Director, DoD Production, Defense Media Agency
- Director General Janice Keenan, Marketing & E-Communication, Public Affairs, Department of National Defence
- Fredrick Johnsen, Communication Adviser, Norwegian National Security Authority
- Commander Peet Rood, Section Head Social Media and Productions, Allied Command Operations/Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe, Royal Netherlands Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Juanita Chang, Public Affairs Officer for the Under Secretary of the U.S. Army *SFC
For further details visit www.military-socialmedia.com/hsrc
Alternatively contact the team on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email@example.com
3rd Port Security Summit
25 – 26 November, 2015. Bremen, Germany
ACI’s 3rd Port Security summit will be taking place in Bremen, Germany on the 25th & 26th of November 2015. The two day event includes a site visit the day before to the Port of Bremen for a percentage of delegates. The event on a whole will bring together key industry stakeholders from the Maritime industry, IT and data associations, consultants, solution and technology providers.
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 24th November 2015, a limited number of conference attendees will recieve an exclusive opportunity to attend a site visit to Bremen/ Bremerhaven Port.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit,
but spaces are allocated on first come first served basis are limited in amount (30
). Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Key Topics Include
- The Impact of Modern Vessel Handling Techniques Within Ports
- Implications Of Cyber Security & Sustaining Terminal Automation
- Cargo Scanning & Automated Targeting Systems
- Identifying Port Technology that Assists in Enhancing Port Security
- Risk Management & Identifying Different Methodology and Assessment Plans
- Improving Port Efficiency & Securing Supply Chain
- Practical Steps in Controlling & Minimising Crime & Theft in Port Terminals
- Contemporary Challenges, Future Incentives & Contingency Plans
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
Delegates will be drawn from Chief Security Officers, Head of Port Security, Terminal/ Container Managers, Safety and Security Managers, Operations and Maintenance Managers, Harbour Masters, Head of Supply Hain Security, Cargo Security Managers, Ministers of Shipping and Defence and those in similar roles.
The Event will also be attended by Port & Vessel Equipment Manufacturers, Port Security Solution providers, and I.T Suppliers showcasing the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the event with a 30-45 minute presentation, please submit an abstract for consideration to:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3141 0616
For further information or to register your attendance contact:
Tel: + 48 6164 67022
Military Airlift and Rapid Reaction Operations
1 – 2 December, 2015. NH Collection Sevilla, Seville, Spain
SMi’s 16th Annual conference on Military Airlift & Rapid Reaction Operations is the largest bespoke military airlift conference in Europe. The two-day conference will provide updates on national systems, operations and future requirements as well as the growth in sharing and pooling of assets to satisfy national and regional requirements. These topics will be addressed by the major militaries and the multinational commands, and whilst the focus is mainly on airlift for military operations, there is also section dedicated to military airlift in humanitarian responses.
Key speakers include:
- Brigadier General Dionigi Maria Loria, Director, Logistics Directorate, European Union Military Staff
- Colonel Karsten Jensen, Commander Air Transport Wing, Royal Danish Air Force
- Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head Defence Supply Chain Operations and Movements (DSCOM) – Defence Movements Team Leader, Royal Air Force
- Didier Vernet, Head of A400M Product Marketing, Airbus Military
- Rudolf Muller, Deputy Director and Chief, Emergency Services Branch, United Nations
- Senior Representative, European Air Transport Command
- Senior Representative, Plans and Policy Division, Spanish Air Force
Don’t miss the exclusive opportunity to attend the site visit to Airbus Military Facility
Event sponsors: Airbus Defence and Space, JBTC, National Air Cargo, TLD Group and Viasat
For those interested there is currently an early bird discount of £400 until 17th July 2015
Event website: www.military-airlift.com
Contact Frederick Agboletey for more information: +44 (0) 20 7827 6070 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CBRNe Summit Asia
2 – 4 December, 2015. Singapore
CBRNe Summit Asia will bring together leading officials from regional Armed Forces, Hospitals, Intelligence Agencies, Civil Defence Agencies, Fire Departments, National Police Forces and leading CBRNe commercial companies.
With the threat of infectious diseases and CBRNe attacks becoming more prominent across the globe, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our inaugural CBRNe Summit Asia conference & exhibition in Singapore. This event will allow you to meet with leading CBRNe officials from civil and military agencies in one place.
To be part of our inaugural CBRNe Summit Asia either as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or delegate please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +44(0)1582 346 706.
Cyber Security Exchange
6 – 8 December, 2015. Florida, United States
The Cyber Security Exchange is the premier event for Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Information Officers, and other senior-level Cyber Security executives. This dynamic, invitation-only three-day event will provide Cyber Security executives with valuable insights to reach their full potential by exploring security leadership strategies, heightened data privacy concerns, the ever-changing advanced threat landscape, efficient identity access management and more! Security has extended beyond the traditional network as employees bring their own devices to work, cyber security executives must secure data on more endpoints. Beyond the board room, cyber security awareness needs to become a part of the corporate culture and includes vigilant vendor management.
The sessions and discussions will focus on the hottest cyber security topics, including:
- Inventive and Productive Ways to Engage Employees on Cyber Security Awareness
- Adapting End Point Security with the Evolving Internet of Things to Prevent Data Breaches
- Securing Critical Infrastructure to Safeguard Society and Protect Corporate Assets
- Balancing the Tug-of-War Between Organizational Efficiency and Evolving Congressional Cyber Security Legislation
- Beyond the Breach-Addressing Heightened Privacy and Data Security Concerns to Minimize Impact
If you are a Senior-level Cyber Security executive, request your invitation today!
CBRNe Summit Europe
2 – 4 March, 2016. Paris, France
Our 3rd annual CBRNe Summit will focus on many key areas in the CBRNe industry. With a key focus on the following topics: CBRNe Forensics, Medical Intelligence, CBRNe Capabilities of Civil and Military agencies, Civil-Military Cooperation, Threat of Explosives and First Responder techniques.
CBRNe Summit 2016 will allow you to meet with senior officials from the CBRNe industry with 150+ participants from across 20+ countries in one place over a 3 day event.
To be part of our 3rd annual CBRNe Summit either as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or delegate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1582 346706.
Port Security Conference & Expo (PORTSECURE)
18 – 20 May, 2016. Toronto, Ontario
The Port Security Conference & Expo (PORTSECURE), provides seaport security
officials with current information in the key areas of technology, human
resources, regulations, and best practices for maximizing the effectiveness
of security operations.
The conference is a forum for professional development, technical education and practical discussion of how to effectively implement security and prepare resilient communities, ready to respond to and recover from unplanned events.
The Port Security Conference& Expo (PORTSECURE) will take place on May 18-20, 2016, in Toronto,