601 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington D.C. 20004, U.S.A
Premium Homeland Security and Public Safety Technology and Market Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: In what format are your reports?
A1: Our reports are soft copy PDF files.
We do not provide hard copies of our reports. Download a free PDF Reader.
- Q2: How do I get the report I ordered?
A2: Your report will be sent to you via email.
- Q3: When will I get the report I ordered?
A3: Once you place your order/payment, notify our 24/7 hotline at: 1-202-455-0966 and the report will be emailed within minutes, otherwise the mailing process will take up to 24 hours
- Q4: I am a small business. Can I get a discount?
A4: Absolutely. Please contact us at email@example.com for your Small Business discount.
- Q6: I would like to ask a question about a report, how can I contact you?
A6: We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, our 24/7 hotline phone: 1-202-455-1968 or fax: 1-202-436-9484 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Q7: How do I order a report?
A7: You have several means to purchase a report:
- Via PayPal
If you have a PayPal account, log in to PayPal from the link on the report’s web page ("Order Info" tab) or directly on www.paypal.com .
Press "Send Money", enter email@example.com in the "To" field and the amount in the "Amount" field and continue filling out the PayPal form.
- Via Credit Card
If you wish to pay using a credit card please send the credit card details: number, expiry date, Card Code (CVV) and name on card via fax to: 1-202-436-9484 or via 2 separate emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Wire
Wire funds to:
Bank of America
1140 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036 .USA
Account Name: Homeland Security Research Corp.
Account Number: 483026774364.
Routing Number: 021000322
- Via Check
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail checks to:
Homeland Security Research Corp.
601 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Suite 900, South Building
Washington D.C. 20004
- Q8: What are the different license types:
A8: License type definitions:
- Single User License (PDF): A Single User License allows one person to read and print out this report on any computer or mobile device. This person may not share the file with others. A Single User License must be purchased for every person who wishes to read and/or print said report on any computer or mobile device.
- Departmental License (PDF): The Departmental License allows up to five people within the same department and location to read and print said report on any computer or mobile device. These five people may not share the file with others.
- Site License (PDF): The Site License allows an unlimited number of people within the same business and or agency location to read and print said report on any computer or mobile device. These people may not share the file with others outside of the enterprise location.
- Corporate Site License (PDF): The Corporate Site License allows an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise worldwide to read and print out this report on any computer or mobile device. These users may not share the file with others outside of the enterprise.