With a 2016-2023 CAGR of 23.7%, Asia Pacific is the Fastest Growing Regional Industry 4.0 Market
WASHINGTON DC, Jan. 15, 2018
According to the new market research report ” Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies. Focus on Asia-Pacific ““ 2018-2023” , the 2016-2023 Asia-Pacific Industry 4.0 market is the fastest growing regional market, that will increase at a CAGR of 23.7%. China is projected to invest hundreds of billions to retain its #1 position as the world’s leading manufacturing economy.
During four decades, APAC led by China, has proved to be the ” global factory” , driven by low labor costs and globalization. With the Industry 4.0 revolution, which depends more on employees’ skills rather than cheap labor and western economies Industry 4.0 investments, the tide is reversing. In order to mitigate this threat, APAC emerging economies, South Korea, Japan and China invest heavily in the 4th industrial revolution to compete with western economies Industry 4.0 ramifications. They provide government funding for Industry 4.0 projects, R&D, subsidies and tax incentives to Industry 4.0 investors.
According to the report, China is unique in the breadth and size of its Industry 4.0 strategy and funding; the PRC government commenced in 2015 the ” Made in China 2025″ scheme, specifying ten industries including semiconductors, aerospace, agricultural equipment, quantum computing and other sectors, which are the core of government planning.
The PRC ” Made in China” plan, an industrial-policy program, is derived in part from Germany’s ” Industry 4.0″ model, which focuses on creating a helpful environment through training and policy support but leaves business decisions to companies. China’s version is much more hands-on. The plan includes 1,013 ” state-guided funds” , endowed with $807B, much of it for ” Made in China” industries.
The program includes a manufacturing-subsidy program, spread across 62 distinct initiatives. According to the report, China will dominate 42% of the APAC Industry 4.0 market by 2023.
In India, the world’s fastest growing large economy, it is estimated that the industrial sector will embrace Industry 4.0, and transform the Indian manufacturing economy.
Japan is a highly robotized country and the worldֲ´s predominant industrial robot manufacturer with a market share of 52%. To address its 21st century economic, social and industrial challenges, Japan launched its ” Society 5.0″ program. The program includes (but is not limited to) Japan’s Industry 4.0 program.
In the next decades, Asia Pacific businesses will establish global networks that incorporate their machinery, warehousing systems and production facilities in the shape of cyber-physical systems. In the manufacturing environment, these cyber-physical systems comprise smart machines, storage systems and production facilities capable of autonomously exchanging information, triggering actions and controlling each other independently. These changes add to the traditional business pressure on manufacturers, but also offer unprecedented opportunities to optimize production processes.
The Asia Pacific Industry 4.0 transformation will change long-held dynamics in the balance of economic power between the Far East, the U.S. and Europe.
In 2018-2023, the market will undergo a major transformation through the following drivers:
- The APAC, U.S. and Europe competition in the manufacturing sector is becoming fiercer and fiercer
- China invests hundreds of billions to retain its #1 position as the world’s leading manufacturing economy
- China, Singapore, India, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam and other Asia Pacific countries earmarked more than $1 trillion funding to their Industry 4.0 programs.
- APAC economies of low labor manufacturing costs invest in Industry 4.0 to maintain their industrial base taken by high labor cost countries Industry 4.0 investments
- Unprecedented opportunities to optimize production processes
The ” Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies. Focus on Asia-Pacific ““ 2018-2023” report is the most comprehensive review of this emerging market available today. It provides a detailed and reasoned roadmap of this rapidly growing market.
The report has been explicitly customized for the industry and government decision-makers to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 640-page 4-volume market report include:
- What was the Asia Pacific 40 submarkets size and what were the trends during 2016 & 2017?
- What is the 2018-2023 forecast for each of the Asia Pacific submarkets?
- Which industries and technologies provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Asia Pacific Industry 4.0 managers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the Asia Pacific technology & services trends?
- What are the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
With 460 pages, 167 tables and figures, this 4-volume report covers 12 technologies, 10 industries, 4 revenue sources, and Asia Pacific national markets, offering for each of them 2016-2017 estimates and 2018-2023 forecasts and analyses.
Related HSRC reports available on our Website:
- Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies ““ 2018-2023
- Industry 4.0 Technologies Market (Industrial Robotics, 3D Printing, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, H&V System Integration, Industrial IoT, Sensors, Simulation, VR, AR) ““ 2018-2023
- The Industry 4.0 Market by Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Agriculture, Food, Automotive, Chemical, Electronic & Electrical Hardware, Energy, Power, Oil & Gas, Machine Industry, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Other Industries) ““ 2018-2023
- Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies. Focus on U.S. ““ 2018-2023
- Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies. Focus on Europe ““ 2018-2023
- Quantum Computing Market & Technologies 2017-2024
- Big Data & Data Analytics Market 2017-2022
Explore more HSRC reports at www.hsrc.biz
HSRC is an international market and technology research firm specializing in transformational technologies, homeland security & public safety industries. HSRC provides premium market off-the-shelf and custom reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the EU, NATO, U.S. Congress, Army, DOD and DOT among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland and Singapore. With over 1000 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC has earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for transformational technologies, homeland security & public safety off-the-shelf and customized market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,
Tel: 202-455-0966, firstname.lastname@example.org