European Counter-Terror and Public Safety Market Surge from a 2008-2014 CAGR of 3.5% to a 2016-2020 CAGR of 13.4%, Says a New Research Report from Homeland Security Research Corp.
WASHINGTON DC, MAY 1, 2016
In light of the alarming ISIS inspired terror threats and the migration crisis, it is clear that present European security infrastructure cannot meet the challenge. A major overhaul of Western Europe’s internal security infrastructure and funding is already in progress leading to a forecasted $146 Billion 2020 market.
According to Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) new report, European Homeland Security & Public Safety Technologies & Markets ““ 2016-2022, the European counter-terror and public safety infrastructure will go through an overhaul, sustaining a 13.4% 2016-2020 CAGR surge, nearly four times the pace of the previous five year period.
Europe is facing terror threats and immigration calamity with a far greater reach than those resulting from its economic ones. .And, this alarming situation shows no sign of declining. .Europeans are now experiencing a disturbing new reality in which terror and migration crisis are quickly becoming the continent’s "New Norm”.
The European Counter Terror & Public Safety Market is boosted by the following drivers:
- The ISIS-inspired complex and well-planned Paris and Brussels carnage (162 killed and 668 injured) which sent shockwaves across the continent.
- The attacks shook the European governments and their security agencies unlike any other terror attacks since 9/11.
- The Western European security forces are ill-equipped to encounter 21st century ISIS-inspired and trained terrorists who use cutting-edge encrypted communication, make a remarkable use of social networks to recruit and train jihadists and gather efficient pre-attack intelligence. They have been trained by ISIS ex-Iraqi military officers on planning and conducting modern day guerrilla warfare and using modern weapons.
- Europol estimates that up to 5,000 European jihadists have returned to the EU after obtaining combat experience on the battlefields of the Middle East.
- West European governments understand that they are caught between a rock and a hard place. It is for them to decide how to transform the national counter terror infrastructure, improve interagency cooperation, strategy and surge funding.
- The EU and most of the rest of the European market for homeland security and public safety products are served by local companies. Even with a preference for locally manufactured products, foreign products can usually strongly compete on the basis of cost-performance. They do not encounter any EU direct trade barriers or quotas. Non-tariff, indirect trade barriers may be the approval process of dual use goods, which include many security market products
The European Homeland Security & Public Safety Technologies & Markets ““ 2016-2022 report consists of 1236 pages and 341 tables and figures. The report covers 16 vertical .markets, 28 technology markets, 17 European countries markets – .all granulated by 3 revenue sources. The report is granulated into 168 submarkets, offering for each of them 2015 data and assessments, and 2016-2022 forecasts and analyses.
This four-volume report is the most comprehensive review of Europe’s Homeland Security & Public Safety market available today.
Questions answered in this report include the following:
- What will the market size and trends be during 2016-2022?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What is the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The report is part of the “Europe’s Terror & Migration Crisis Series” reports which focus on the European Counter-Terror and Public Safety Market. Other reports in the series include:
- European Police Modernization & First Responders Markets ““ 2016-2022
- European Smart Borders, Immigration Enforcement & Border Security Markets ““ 2016-2022
- European Homeland Security & Public Safety Video Surveillance & Video Analytics Markets ““ 2016-2022
- European Safe Cities & Public Events Security Markets ““ 2016-2022
- European Explosives & Weapons Detection Technologies Markets ““ 2016-2022
- Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market
- France Homeland Security& Public Safety Market ““ 2016-2022
- UK Homeland Security& Public Safety Market ““ 2016-2022
- Germany Homeland Security& Public Safety Market ““ 2016-2022
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at.https://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,