Homeland Security & Public Safety Market in Saudi Arabia Set to Hit a Cumulative $112.5 Billion for the period of 2015-2022, Says a New Research Report from Homeland Security Research Corp.
WASHINGTON DC, NOVEMBER 27, 2016
Saudi Arabia plans to procure as much as $90 billion of Homeland Security & Public Safety related products and services during 2017-2020. According to a new market research report “Saudi Arabia Homeland Security & Public Safety Market ““ 2017-2022", published by Homeland Security Research Corp., this market is forecast to hit a cumulative $112.5 Billion during 2015-2022.
The recent turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen and the Iranian driven Sunni-Shi’ah divide in the Kingdom, are forcing the royal family of Saudi Arabia to make crucial decisions regarding their homeland security and public safety organizations and spending. The fact that the Saudi government has over $600 billion of petrodollars reserves at its disposal, coupled with their "whatever it takes" policy in regards to homeland security and public safety, has placed them as the global leader in homeland security & public safety market size per capita.
The delicate situation in the Arab world along with the strict policy towards national sovereignty, homeland security and public safety are pushing Saudi Arabia to invest as much as $90B in homeland security & public safety related products and services during 2017-2020. This huge and advanced market will create a highly profitable business environment for state-of-the-art security products and services providers.
The Saudi Arabia Homeland Security & Public Safety Market ““ 2017-2022 consists of 270 pages, 58 tables and 76 figures. The Saudi Arabia Homeland Security and Public Safety Market report covers 10 vertical, 11 technology and 5 revenue source markets, offering for each of its 168 submarkets 2015-2016 data and assessments and 2017-2022 forecasts and analyses.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the Saudi market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- Who are the competitors?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the Saudi customers looking for?
- What are the Saudi technology & services trends?
- What are the challenges to Saudi market penetration & growth?
The report focuses on the Saudi Arabia market, which is a part of the global homeland security and public safety market. Other reports that include counter terror and public safety components are:
- Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market ““ 2017-2022
- Safe City: Technologies, Industry & Global Market ““ 2017-2022
- Explosives Trace Detection Technologies & Global Market ““ 2017-2022
- Global Video Analytics, VCA, ISR & Intelligent Video Surveillance Market ““ 2017-2022
- European Homeland Security & Public Safety Video Surveillance & Video Analytics Market ““ 2016-2022
- European Safe Cities & Public Events Security Markets ““ 2016-2022
- U.S. Homeland Security & Public Safety Market ““ 2016-2022
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at.https://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,