SMi’s 22nd Annual Global MilSatCom Silver Sponsor: Eutelsat Sponsors: GovSat I Inmarsat I Kratos I Lockheed Martin I Northrop Grumman I ST Engineering iDirect UK I Telesat I Thales Communications
SMi’s 22nd Annual Global MilSatCom
Silver Sponsor: Eutelsat
Sponsors: GovSat I Inmarsat I Kratos I Lockheed Martin I Northrop Grumman I ST Engineering iDirect UK I Telesat I Thales Communications I Viasat
Exhibitors: Hytec Inter I Inster I Marlink SAS I Media Broadcast Satellite I ND Satcom I XTAR
SMi Group are proud to announce that the 22nd annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition will return to London on the 10th, 11th and 12th November, alongside a Disruptive Space Technology Focus Day on the 9th November.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet with senior decision makers from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry from across the globe, providing fantastic interactive opportunities through conference sessions, networking receptions and an exhibition hall.
This year, the conference will highlight topics such as SATCOM resilience, hybrid capability, payload delivery, the impact of emergent LEO mega-constellations and more, providing a holistic view of the future of connectivity.
Delegates can expect to hear crucial updates on the SKYNET programme as it evolves into SKYNET 6, discover more about the emergence of the US Space Force and the DoD’s new “go fast” procurement efforts, and explore international SATCOM programme developments, where opportunities for partnerships may be developed.
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2020:
- Hear essential updates on the UK’s SKYNET programme from both MoD and industry perspectives as the constellation evolves into SKYNET 6
- Explore US SATCOM development, understanding more about the new Space Force and how innovation is being driven through SMC 2.0 and AFRL’s Space Innovation Pitch Days
- Listen to key international partner updates, including briefings from crucial regions including Europe and Asia Pacific
- Explore Small Satellites, future launch and disruptive approaches to technology development among key organisations at a dedicated pre-conference focus day
- Meet and network with an anticipated 600 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 7 hours of networking and 4 receptions
To register or for more information visit: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/hsrcWL
november 9 (Monday) - 12 (Thursday) IST