SMi Group’s 5th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe conference returns to Prague, Czech Republic on 20th and 21st May 2019. With the $2.5 billion defence contract, due to
SMi Group’s 5th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe conference returns to Prague, Czech Republic on 20th and 21st May 2019.
With the $2.5 billion defence contract, due to be signed imminently, the Czech Armed Forces can expect to receive the first of their 210 modern Infantry Fighting Vehicles in early 2019; the rest being delivered over the course of the next 10 years – the largest single military purchase for the Czech Armed Forces, as they strive to modernise their land forces by 2026. There has never been a better time to explore combat vehicle development in this highly dynamic region!
- Regionally focused key note briefings from senior military figures across the V4 Nations as well as briefings from Estonia, Slovenia and Austria
- A broad spectrum of topics, including mobility, survivability, lethality and situational awareness.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with leading technical experts from industry as well as senior international armoured vehicle programme and product managers
- The opportunity to view the latest combat vehicle survivability, C4I and weapons systems technology in our exhibition hall
Early bird discounts!
- Register by 29th March to save £100
View the agenda and register at: http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/hsrc
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
20 (Monday) 1:39 pm - 21 (Tuesday) 1:39 pm
Prague, Czech Republic