Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19, this conference is now a virtual conference only, taking place on 12 – 13 October 2020 The SMi Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the
Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19, this conference is now a virtual conference only, taking place on 12 – 13 October 2020
The SMi Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customised booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
More information is available here https://www.smi-online.co.uk/virtual
The 6th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe conference returns to Prague, Czech Republic on the 12th and 13th October 2020.
With regional nations overhauling their legacy equipment to bring their combat vehicles in line with current allied capabilities, Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2020 will provide a critical insight into what requirements are being pursued by regional armed forces, reinforcing interoperability and cooperation.
Gathering senior representatives from around the world to examine doctrine for ground forces including how nations are training, manoeuvring and supplying their forces in the field.
Key reasons to attend:
- This is Central and Eastern Europe’s most focused armoured vehicles meeting, where you can hear exclusive keynote briefings delivered by senior military officers in national modernisation programmes.
- 5+ hours of informal networking for key decision makers to share their goals with industry and enhancing engagement in national defence projects.
- International audience – last year’s event attracted over 120 attendees from: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and the US.
- Learn about the regional focuses for adopting and integrating new capabilities.
Early bird discounts:
- Register by 29th May to save £400!
- Register by 30th June to save £300!
- Register by 31st August to save £200!
View the agenda and register at: http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/homelandsecrescorp
12 (Monday) 12:00 am - 13 (Tuesday) 11:59 pm IST
Prague, Czech Republic