SMi Group’s Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability conference will return to London for its 6th year on 15th - 17th November 2021. Bringing together senior military and industry experts, this event will
SMi Group’s Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability conference will return to London for its 6th year on 15th – 17th November 2021.
Bringing together senior military and industry experts, this event will discuss key survivability concepts across the spectrum, with briefings on situational awareness, concealment and signature management, IED protection systems and mine resistance, armour material technologies and much more.
Not only this, but the conference will once again host a dedicated pre-conference Active Protection Systems Focus Day on the 10th November, which will provide detailed and exclusive insight into how leading nations are integrating APS into their existing and future vehicle fleets.
As the only armoured vehicles conference dedicated to survivability, this event will be a key date for all those in the field.
Key reasons to attend:
- Listen to in-depth discussions which cover a diverse range of key survivability concepts
- Hear updates from senior programme managers about the latest survivability systems
- Learn about the most recent survivability developments and technologies from industry leaders in platform protection
- Meet and network with senior military personnel and leading industry professionals working in armoured vehicles survivability
Early bird discounts:
- Register by 30th June to save £300
- Register by 30th September to save £100
To find out more or to register, visit http://www.favsurvivability.com/HSRC
november 15 (Monday) - 17 (Wednesday)