As new threats create more challenging and dangerous air operations, and NATO-aligned militaries see increasingly higher operational tempos, flight training and preparation must respond to these developments to prepare pilots
As new threats create more challenging and dangerous air operations, and NATO-aligned militaries see increasingly higher operational tempos, flight training and preparation must respond to these developments to prepare pilots for dynamic operational environments.
Building on the success of last year’s event, SMi Group are pleased to announce the return of Military Flight Training, taking place in London this October, for its 9th year running.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- GAIN a holistic look at current developments in flight training across fast-jet, rotary-wing, fixed-wing
- DELVE into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of synthetic training, retention and training, gaming technology and more
- HEAR the latest updates from leading OEMs delivering the latest flight training platforms and systems
- NEW SPEAKERS from the UK MoD, US, and multinational training schools
There have been a number of recent investments from NATO-allied countries in flight training systems and platforms and for this reason, the two-day event represents a unique opportunity for operational users and industry to meet and exchange new ideas and share best practices on how to ensure that the pilots of the future are ready to fight and win.
Early Bird discounts:
- REGISTER BY 29TH MAY TO SAVE £400
- REGISTER BY 30TH JUNE TO SAVE £300
- REGISTER BY 28TH AUGUST TO SAVE £200
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.militaryflight-training.com/hsrc
october 7 (Wednesday) - 8 (Thursday)