Homeland Security and Public Safety Market Will go Through a Growth Period, Sustaining a 2016-2020 CAGR of 5.7%, Says a New Research Report from Homeland Security Research Corp.
WASHINGTON DC, NOVEMBER 29, 2016
According to a new market research report “Homeland Security & Public Safety Global Market ““ 2017-2022“, published by Homeland Security Research Corp., this market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2016-2020. This 5-volume 2054-page report is the only comprehensive review of the global homeland security and public safety market available today.
15 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies and markets are forecast to go through major shifts. Markets formerly dominated by the U.S. are now moving to Europe and Asia-Pacific. New and maturing technologies, such as big data & data analytics, advanced sensors, big data-based cybersecurity, video analytics and TETRA & LTE emergency communication, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Homeland Security and Public Safety organizations across the globe are facing, now more than ever, evolving and more advanced terror and security threats. ISIS-inspired attacks are being planned and committed worldwide, organized crime is becoming more transnational, the Arab world is under turmoil and autocratic governments are doing “whatever it takes” to secure their regimes. All this, coupled with the advancement in technology used by homeland security & public safety agencies and perpetrators alike, will force governments to invest in new and maturing technologies and capabilities to better cope with the looming security threats.
The Homeland Security and Public Safety Market is forecast to go through a growth period during 2017-2022, driven by the following dynamics:
- The European terror and migration crisis
- The turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
- President-elect Donald Trump promised, throughout his campaign, a tough fight against Islamist extremism terror at home and abroad, and to invest in law and order
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
- Transnational organized crime
- The “We Will Invest Whatever It Takes” approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
With 2054 pages, 756 tables and figures, this 5-volume Homeland Security and Public Safety Market ““ 2017-2022 report covers 16 vertical, 24 technology, 43 national, 4 supply chain phase and 5 revenue source markets, offering for each of its 372 submarkets 2015-2016 market size data and assessments, and 2017-2022 forecasts and analyses.
Questions answered in this 5-volume, 2054 mega report include the following:
- What will the market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What are the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The report focuses on “Homeland Security and Public Safety Market”. Other reports that include components relevant to the Homeland Security & Public Safety market are:
- Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry ““ 2017 Edition
- Europe Counter Terror & Public Safety Industry & Markets ““ 2017-2022
- Global Video Analytics, VCA, ISR & Intelligent Video Surveillance Market ““ 2017-2022
- Big Data & Data Analytics Market in Homeland Security and Public Safety ““ 2017-2022
- X-ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Systems: Global Market ““ 2016-2021
- Explosives Trace Detection Technologies & Global Market ““ 2017-2022
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at.http://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,