|Asia-Pacific Airport Security 2015-2020 Market Growth (CAGR) Compared to Other Regions’ Growth [%]|
The Asia-Pacific airport security markets are going through a major growth period. The airport security markets that were once dominated by North America are now quickly moving to Asia-Pacific with an expected 2015-2020 CAGR of 7.4% (compared to the U.S. CAGR of 4.8%).
According to the report, the Asia-Pacific airport security market growth is boosted by the following drivers:
- The fast growth of the Asia-Pacific airport sector (e.g., 2 out of every 3 new airport projects in the world are in mainland China)
- The region’s global air passenger volume growth
- Replacement and upgrades of outdated systems
- Growing aftersale revenues
- The growing importance of enhanced airport security
- Advancements in security infrastructure and screening technologies
- The need to streamline airport security processes and reduce passengers’ waiting time
- New and maturing sectors and technologies such as automated border control kiosks, cargo screening, cybersecurity, airport perimeter security systems and advanced ICT technologies
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via 3 orthogonal money trails:
- By 12 National Markets
- South Korea
- By 15 Technology Markets:
- Baggage & Cargo X-ray Scanners
- Security Related ICT & Cybersecurity
- Whole Body Scanners (AIT)
- Explosive Detection Systems (EDS)
- Security Related Baggage Handling Systems (BHS)
- Explosives Trace Detectors (ETD)
- Metal Detectors
- Liquid Explosives Detectors
- Shoe Scanners
- Workforce ID Documents Screening Systems
- Automated Border Control
- CCTV & Radar Surveillance
- C2/C4ISR Systems
- Perimeter Fencing
- Multi-modal Security Systems and Other Modalities
- By 3 Revenue Sources:
- New Product / System Sales
- Aftersale Revenues
- Planning, Consulting & Training
This Asia-Pacific Airport Security Technologies & Market – 2015-2020 report is a valuable resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and urban decision-makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 2-volume 453-page report include:
- What will the market size be in 2015-2020?
- What are the main Airport Security technology trends?
- Where and what are the Airport Security market opportunities?
- What are the Airport Security market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key Airport Security vendors?
- What are the challenges to the Airport Security market?
The Asia-Pacific Airport Security Technologies & Market – 2015-2020 report presents in 453 pages, 94 tables and 177 figures, analysis of current and pipeline technologies and 37 leading vendors. This report, granulated into 51 vertical and horizontal submarkets, provides for each submarket 2013-2014 data and analyses, and also projects the 2015-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors)
- Current and pipeline technologies by 15 technology markets (see list above)
- Companies operating in the market (profiles, products and contact info): ADANI, American Science and Engineering Inc., Appealing Products Inc. (API), Auto Clear, BAHIA Corp (Sibel Ltd.), Biosensor Applications, Brijot Imaging Systems, CEIA, ChemSee, DetectaChem LLC, Fisher Labs, Flir Systems, Gilardoni SpA, Hitachi, IBM, Ion Applications Inc., Ketech Defence, L-3 Communications Security & Detection Systems, LIXI Inc., Lockheed Martin, MINXRAY Inc., MilliVision, Mistral Security Inc., Morpho Detection Inc., Nuctech Co. Ltd., QinetiQ Ltd., Rapiscan Security Products Inc., Red X Defense, Scanna MSC Ltd., Scent Detection Technologies, Scintrex Trace, Smiths Detection, Syagen Technology, TeraView, Thermo Electron Corporation, ThruVision Systems, Vidisco Ltd., Westminster International Ltd.
- Recent Asia-Pacific Airports Passenger Security Screening Statistics at the region’s airports:
The report provides screening data at each and every Asia Pacific airport segmented by Country. For each country, all the airports with over 100,000 annual screened passengers are presented, including details on the number of screened passengers and the annual growth rate.
- For readers who wish to acquire more information: the report includes 4 in-depth appendices:
- Appendix A: IATA & ICAO “Checkpoint of the Future”
- Appendix B: Airport Passenger Screening Checkpoints
- Appendix C: IATA Passenger Growth Forecast
- Appendix D: Abbreviations