With three volumes, 612 pages, 128 tables and 137 figures, the Biometrics in Security & Public Safety Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) – 2021-2026 report contains a thorough analysis of 11 vertical, 5 technology sectors, five regional markets and 20 national markets detailing 2019-2026 market size.
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for biometric identification (especially multimodal biometrics) for immigration enforcement, transportation security, border security, critical infrastructure protection, private sector security, and access control are forecasted to grow. The obvious advantage of a biometric security system compared to traditional authentication methods, such as personal ID cards or passwords, is that it is intrinsically linked to each person and therefore not easily compromised through identity theft, conspiracy or loss.
This 612 -page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Biometrics market available today. It is considered the industry’s gold standard for Biometrics market research reports. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the 2021-2026 Biometrics in Security & Public Safety market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Demand for multimodal Biometrics systems.
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. The associated economic decline limited the 2020-2021 Biometrics purchasing budgets.
- The 2021 COVID-19 vaccination implies that the Biometrics market will recover by 2022.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They have to focus on the cost-performance of new Biometrics products and services.
- Increasing demand for automated Biometrics systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, raises Biometrics equipment and systems (relative to security personnel).
- Increasing value-added Biometrics systems generated by ‘soft’ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms).
- Replacement of outdated Biometrics systems.
- The “Biden Effect.”
- China’s internal security policy.
- Terror and crime mitigation.
Why Buy Biometrics in Security & Public Safety Technologies & Market – 2021-2026 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include
- What is the Biometrics market size, and what are the market trends during 2021-2026?
- What’s the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the market?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Biometrics customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the Biometrics technology & services trends?
- What are the Biometrics Technology markets?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in Biometrics capabilities within homeland security, public safety and national security organizations?
B. The Global Biometrics in Security & Public Safety Market size data is analyzed via independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Biometrics market is analyzed and crosschecked via four orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
By 11 Vertical Markets:
By 20 National Markets:
Rest of LATAM
Rest of Europe
GCC (Exlcluding SA)
Rest of MEA
Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Market Reports Summaries
Middle East & Africa
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
Market drivers & inhibitors
The 2019-2026 market
D. The Metal Detectors Market report includes the following 9 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Post Coronavirus Pandemic Global Security Concerns
- Appendix C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perceptive
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: 2026 Outlook
- Appendix E: Global Terror Threats
- Appendix F: The Biometrics Industry
- Appendix G: Biometrics Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix H: Security & Safety Product Standards
- Appendix I: Abbreviations
E. The Report presents 10 leading companies operating in the market: