|The 2015, 2020 Defense IVS, ISR &VA Market [$B]||21st century Smart Warfare ISR|
While global defense budgets are in decline, the defense-related Intelligent Video Surveillance, ISR and Video Analytics markets are booming. The Defense VA, ISR & VA demand is forecasted to experience decades of rapid growth, driven by the growing introduction of 21st century Smart Warfare Techno-Tactics. According to our new report, the global industry revenues are forecasted to double by 2020 from their 2014 level.
The rapid market growth is driven by the following factors:
- Defense-related day-night video surveillance boom in fields of force protection, perimeter security, ISR, smart weapons
- Rapidly growing military and intelligence applications
- Developing smart warfare techno-tactics
- CCTV & IR cameras cost-performance enhancement
- Unacceptable rate of overlooked threats by military & intelligence personnel – Real time analysis of day-night imagery is a need that can hardly be answered effectively by human operators because of defense personnel costs. Furthermore, fatigue and boredom cause a high rate of overlooked events
- Technology maturity: video analytics algorithms, processors, applications and products underwent a decade of technological evolution to intelligent video processing, based on advancements in image processing, enabling automatic and semi-automatic detection and identification of friend & foe signatures
- Cost reduction of video analytic systems, driven by the falling prices of image processing DSPs and communication systems. It provides defense with dramatically low priced smart ammunition
- Evolution of “Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance” (ISR) Systems to a cornerstone of modern armies’ weaponry
This Defense Video Analytics, IVS & ISR Technologies & Global Market – 2015-2020 report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and military decision-makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 272-page report include:
- What will the defense-related VA, ISR & VA market size be in 2016-2020?
- What are the main Video Analytics, IVS & ISR technology trends?
- Where and what are the Video Analytics & ISR market opportunities?
- What are the Video Analytics & ISR market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key Video Analytics & ISR vendors?
- What are the challenges to the Video Analytics & ISR market?
The Defense-related Video Analytics, IVS & ISR Technologies & Global Market – 2015-2020 report presents in 272 pages, 16 tables and 42 figures, analysis of current and pipeline technologies and 110 leading vendors. This report, granulated into 3 regional submarkets, presents for each submarket 2013-2014 data and 2015-2020 forecast, and examines the market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business Opportunities and Challenges
- SWOT Analysis
- Market Analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors)
- Current and Pipeline Technologies: Cloud Video Analytics, Kalman Filters Application to Track Moving Items, Real Time Automatic Alerts Algorithms Online Video Analytics, Object Sorting and ID, Behavioral Analysis, Video Analytic Applications, Video Analytics Architecture Image Segmentation Algorithms Item Tracking, Intelligent CCTV Surveillance Algorithms, Item Identification and Recognition, IVS Based Face Recognition, Crowd Surveillance, Multi-Camera Intelligent CCTV Surveillance Systems, Remote Threat Identification, Intelligent Video Surveillance System Performance, Distributed Sensors Remote Systems, Remote Biometric Identification, Watch Lists fused IVS, Fused VA and Biometrics , Fused Multi-modal IVS Biometric Remote Intelligent Video Surveillance Tracking, IVS & VA based Behavioral Profiling, Tag and Track, Wireless Video Analytics, Video Content Analysis Algorithms, Automated Analysis of Video Surveillance Data, Item Detection, Gaussian Mixture Based Background Subtraction Algorithms, Background Subtraction, Item Detection Based on Single-Image Algorithms, Item Tracking Algorithms, Kalman Filtering Techniques, Region Segmentation, Partially Observable Markov Decision Process, IVS Systems, “Splitting” Items Algorithms, Dimension Based Items Classifiers, Shape Based Item Classifiers, Event Detection Methods, Vision-Based Human Action Recognition, Derived Egomotion, Path Reconstruction Algorithms, Video Cameras Gap Mitigation Algorithms, Networked Cameras Tag and Track Algorithms, Fusion Engines, Event Description, IVS Reasoning, IVS Reporting, Smart Day-Night Cameras, Pulse Video Analytics
- Companies Operating in the Market: 3i-MIND, 3VR, 3xLOGIC, AAI Corporation, AAM Systems, ACTi Corporation, ADT Security Services, Adaptive Imaging Technologies, Agent Video Intelligence, AGT International, Aimetis, ALPHAOPEN, American Dynamics, Ampex Data Systems Corporation, Aralia System, AVCON Information Technology Co. Ltd., Avigilon Corporation, Axis, Axxon, BAE Systems Plc, Basler, BiKal, Boeing Defense, Space & Security, Bosch Security Systems, Briefcam, Camero, Cernium, Churchill Navigation, CIEFFE, Cisco, Citilog, ClickIt, Cognimatics, Digital Results Group, Emza Visual Sense, Eptascape, DVTel, Exacq, GE Security, Genetec, Geovision, HASAM, Honeywell, IMINT Image Intelligence AB, IndigoVision, Intellivid, Intergraph Corporation, IntuVision Inc, ioimage, IPConfigure, IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, Ipsotek, IQinVision, ISS, ITT EchoStorm, L-3 Communications Holdings Inc, Lockheed Martin Corporation, LuxRiot, MACROSCOP, March Networks, Mate Intelligent Video Ltd., Matrix Vision, MDS, Milestone Systems A/S, Mirasys, Mobotix, MTS, National Instruments, NetPosa Technologies, Ltd., NICE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Nuuo, ObjectVideo, On-Net Surveillance Systems, PCI-SuntekTechnology Co., Ltd., Pelco, Pivot3, Pixim, Proximex, PV Labs, Raytheon Company, Salient Stills, Samsung Techwin, Sarnoff Corporation, SeeTec, Sentient, Siemens, SightLogix, Smartvue, Sony, Synectics, Synesis, Texas Instruments, Thales Group, V.A.S. GmbH, VDG Security BV, Verint, Viasys Intelligent Video Analytics, Vicon, Videalert Ltd, VideoBank, VideoIQ, VideoMining, VideoNext, Vidient, Vigilant Systems, Vi-system, WeCU Technologies Ltd, Westec, Zhejiang Dahua Technology