See also the latest version of this report
The 2011-2016 multibillion dollar Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) market is undergoing a growth period. This growth is driven by the turmoil in the Arab world, the Indian and Chinese internal security investments, the EU 2012 mandated enhanced screening regulations and the US 100% scheduled passenger flights cargo screening legislation.
Homeland Security Research Corporation analysts forecast that, with no competitive explosives and narcotics trace detection modality on the horizon, the ETD market (including systems sales, service, consumables and upgrades) will grow at a CAGR of over 10%.The new report, Explosives Trace Detection (ETD): Technologies & Global Market – 2011-2016, segmented into 48 sub-markets, offers for each sub-market 2010 data and 2011-2016 forecasts and analysis.
In 240 pages, 87 tables and 148 figures, the report analyses and projects the 2011-2016 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Market forecast by application: (e.g., Transportation security, Secured facilities security)
- National and regional markets (e.g., US, UK, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil)
- Equipment sales market, service, consumables & upgrade market
- Current and pipeline technologies
- Business opportunities
- Competitive environment: (e.g., competitive analysis, 21 leading vendors and their products)
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors, SWOT analysis)