|Nine Technologies that Will Dominate the HLS & Public Safety Technologies Market by 2020 [$B]|
Global Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety markets are going through major shifts. Markets once dominated by weapons and explosives screening are now moving to cyber security, HLS & PS Communication Systems and Natural & Manmade Disaster Early Warning, Rescue & Recovery technologies. New and maturing sensor and ICT technologies create new market niches and fresh business opportunities. These shifts lead a $305 billion 2011 market to a $546 billion by 2022. With more than 577 pages, 159 tables & 279 figures, the new “Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry, Technologies Market – 2015-2022” is a landmark research project in the global HLS & PS technologies sector. This unique report offers for each of its 52 submarkets 2011-2014 market data and analyses, as well as 2015-2022 forecasts and analyses.
Report Findings Include:
- Following the early January 2015 terror attacks in Paris, the demand for HLS and Public safety technologies will increase in Europe throughout the 2015-2019 period.
- Big Data: The HLS & Public Safety related Big Data technology market is forecasted to grow at a 2014-2022 CAGR of 37%, the fastest growing HLS & Public Safety technology sector.
- According to recent reports (e.g., the UN) climate-related natural disasters grew during the recent decade by more than 13%. The Natural Disasters Preparation & Response equipment cumulative 2015-2022 market is forecasted to surpass the $150 billion level.
- Cyber Security: Driven by Cyber-Terror and Cyber-Crime, the global Cyber Security 2015-2022 market is forecasted to be the largest HLS & Public Safety technology sector, with cumulative sales of more than $700 Billion.
Why Buy this Report?
A] Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the individual technology market size and trends be during 2015 -2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- What is the industry structure?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- Where and what are the market opportunities?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B] Technologies included in the report:
- Cloud-based systems,
- Big data,
- Bio-agents & infectious disease detection,
- C2/C4ISR systems,
- Chemical, HAZMAT & nuclear detection,
- Communication systems & devices,
- Counter-IED technologies
- Decontamination of CBRN & HAZMAT incidents,
- Electronic fencing,
- Explosives trace detection (ETD),
- Intrusion detection systems,
- Mass emergency notification,
- Metal detectors,
- Natural & manmade disaster early warning, rescue & recovery equipment,
- Non-lethal weapons,
- Personal (ballistic & CBRNE) protective gear,
- Standoff explosives & weapon detection,
- Tomographic explosive detection systems (EDS),
- Vehicle & container screening portals,
- Video surveillance,
- Video analytics,
- X-ray screening.
C] Revenue Source including: Products sales, maintenance & service, upgrades, refurbishment, planning, training and consulting
D] Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the 26 technology market sectors, including:
- Market & Technology Background
- HLS and Public Safety Applications
- Market Dynamics
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2011-2022 market segmented by submarkets