|The 2014 & 2020 Asia-Pacific HLS & Public Safety Market [$B]|
The Asia-Pacific Homeland security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) market, which includes aviation, borders, maritime, and perimeter security, along with critical infrastructure security, land transportation security, cybersecurity, CBRNE mitigation systems and police modernization, is forecasted to grow at a double digit CAGR throughout the 2015-2022 period.
According to the report, the Asia-Pacific Homeland Security & Public Safety market growth is driven by the following drivers:
- Terror threats
- Internal Security
- The growing threats of cyber-terror and cyber-crime
- Police modernization
- New cost-effective ICT technologies
- Rapid growth of the region aviation sector
- Organized crime
- The need to enhance security processes
- Replacement and upgrades of outdated security-related systems
- Growing aftersales revenues
- The alarming growth rate of Asia-Pacific natural disasters
These lead the Asia-Pacific 2014 HLS & PS market of $123 billion to grow to a $226 billion by 2022. The Chinese HLS & PS market alone, which is already the global market leader, will reach $125.6 billion by 2022 vs. the U.S. market of $89.7 billion.
The report provides a wealth of information and presents a clear analysis of where the Asia-Pacific market is heading. The report is based on diverse aspects and understanding of the market.
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via 2 orthogonal money trails:
1. By 9 National Markets:
- South Korea
2. By 2 Funding Sources:
- Private sector
The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – to 2022. Focus on Asia-Pacific report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for decision makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 3 volume 754 page report include:
- What will the Asia-Pacific national markets size be in 2015-2022?
- What are the main Homeland Security & Public Safety technology trends?
- Where and what are the market opportunities?
- What are the HLS & Public Safety market drivers and inhibitors?
- What are the challenges to the HLS & Public Safety market?
The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – to 2022. Focus on Asia-Pacific report presents in 754 pages, 124 tables and 179 figures, analysis of current and pipeline technologies and vertical submarkets. The report is granulated into 2 funding source submarkets for each country, presents for each submarket 2011-2014 data, analyses and projects the 2015-2022 market.
It presents the HLS & PS:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (for each country and submarket)
- National market backgrounds
- Current and pipeline Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies in fields of:
- Security related Big Data
- Bio-Agents & Infectious Disease Detection
- Security related C2/C4ISR Systems
- Chemical, Hazmat & Nuclear Detection
- Cloud Based Security
- Communication Systems & Devices
- Counter-IED Technologies
- Decontamination of CBRN & Hazmat Incidents
- Electronic Fencing
- Explosives Trace Detection (ETD)
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Mass Emergency Notification Systems
- Metal Detectors
- Natural & Manmade Disaster Early Warning, Rescue & Recovery Equipment
- Non-Lethal Weapons
- Personal (Ballistic & CBRNE) Protective Gear
- Security Related RFID
- Standoff Explosives & Weapon Detection
- Tomographic Explosive Detection Systems (EDS)
- Vehicle & Container Screening Portals
- Video Surveillance
- Video Analytics
- X-Ray Screening
- Vertical Homeland Security & Public Safety sub-markets background:
- Aviation Security
- CBRN & Hazmat Security
- Land Border Security
- Counter-Terror & Counter-Crime Intelligence
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Law Enforcement, Police Modernization & 1st Responders
- Maritime Security
- Land Transportation Security
- Oil-Gas Industry Security
- Public Events Security
- Private Sector Security
- Safe Cities
- Diplomatic Corp Security
- Natural Disasters Mitigation & Relief Equipment & Systems
- Other Vertical HLS & Public Safety Markets