Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market [$B] – 2015-2021
16 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies and markets are forecasted to go through major shifts. counter Terror and security markets formerly dominated by the U.S. are now moving to Europe and Asia-Pacific. New and maturing counter terror technologies, such as big data & data analysis, advanced sensors, big data-based cybersecurity, video analytics and TETRA & LTE emergency communication, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
According to the “Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry, Technologies & Markets – 2017-2022” report, the market will go through a growth period, sustaining a 2016-2020 CAGR of 5.7%. This growth is driven by the following dynamics:
- The European terror and migration crisis
- The turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
- President Donald Trump promised, throughout his campaign, a tough fight against Islamist extremism terror at home and abroad, and to invest in physical security and counter terror
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
- Organized crime
- The We Will Invest Whatever It Takes approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
This 6-volume 2020-page HLS market report is the only comprehensive review of the global physical security market available today. The objective of this counter terror market forecast is to provide a detailed, time-sensitive and reasoned intelligence analysis.
This Homeland Security Market report is a resource for executives with interests in the physical security market. It has been explicitly customized for the security industry and government decision-makers in order to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging security technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 2020-page report include:
- What will the homeland security market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the homeland security decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the internal security technology & services trends?
- What are the HLS markets SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Vectors
With 2020 pages and 650 tables and figures, this 6-volume Homeland Security Analysis report covers 16 vertical, 24 technology, 43 national, 4 supply chain phase and 5 revenue source markets, offering for each of the 372 submarkets: 2015-2016 market size data and assessments, and 2017-2022 forecasts and analyses.
The public safety market report includes a 95-page comprehensive Executive Summary.
Why Buy this Report?
A. Homeland Security Market size data is analyzed via 6 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent and Homeland Security budget is analyzed and crosschecked via 6 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 43 National Markets:
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- Integration & Installation
- Outsourced Services
- Planning & Consulting
- Maintenance & Upgrades
- By 24 Homeland Security Technology Markets:
- Automatic Border Control (ABC)
- Big Data for HLS and public safety
- Bio-Agents & Infectious Disease Mitigation
- Border & Perimeter Barriers
- C2/C4ISR Systems
- Chemical, Hazmat & Nuclear Detection
- Counter-IED Technologies
- Decontamination of CBRN & Hazmat Incidents
- Electronic Fencing
- Emergency Communication
- Explosives Trace Detection (ETD)
- Information Technologies (w/o Intel & Cyber)
- Intelligence Services IT
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Metal Detectors
- Non-Lethal Weapons
- Personal (Ballistic & CBRNE) Protective Gear
- Standoff Explosives & Weapon Detection
- Tomographic Explosive Detection Systems & BHS
- Video Analytics
- Video Surveillance (w/o Analytics)
- X-Ray Screening
- By 16 Homeland Security Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Border Security
- CBRN Security & Safety
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Diplomatic Corp. Security
- Immigration Enforcement
- Intelligence Agencies
- Maritime Security
- Mass Transportation Security
- Natural Disasters Mitigation
- Perimeter Security (w/o CIP)
- Police Modernization & Other 1st Responders
- Private Sector Security (w/o CIP)
- Public Events Security
- Safe City
- Other Vertical Markets
- By 5 Homeland Seecurity Regional Markets
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 4 Supply Chain Phases
- Pre-Purchase Services
- Commissioned Systems & Products
- Postsale Outsourced Services
- Postsale MRO Revenues
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2015-2022 market
C. The Homeland Market report and forecast includes the following 6 appendices:
- Appendix A: National Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Background for 39 countries
- Appendix B: Industry Business Models & Strategies
- Appendix C: Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix D: Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Appendix E: Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Related Product Standards
- Appendix F: Abbreviations
D. The Market Analysis addresses over 300 global homeland security and public safety standards (including links).
E. The Homeland Security and Public Safety Market report provides an updated extensive data (including companies’ profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products, and contact info.) of the leading 119 homeland security and public safety vendors including: