Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Forecast & Trends
Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market [$B] – 2018, 2024
The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market 2020-2024: 8-Volume Mega-Report contains a thorough analysis of 16 vertical security markets, 24 security technology markets, 5 regional security markets and 43 national markets, detailing 630 relevant sub-market aspects in total. According to the Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market 2020-2024 report, the market is expected to grow from $431 Billion in 2018 to $606 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 5.8%.
This 2,115-page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global homeland security & public safety market available today and is considered the industry’s gold standard for Homeland Security & Public Safety market research reports. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
18 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Public Safety & Homeland Security market, technologies and industry are forecast to go through major shifts. New and maturing technologies, such as artificial intelligence, big data & data analysis, smart sensors, AI-based cybersecurity, 5G, TETRA & LTE emergency communication and AI based video analytics, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Segmentation Vectors – 2020-2024 – 630 Sub-Markets
Homeland Security Market growth is driven by the following factors:
- New and maturing technologies, (e.g., UGV, counter-drone systems, artificial intelligence, big data & data analysis, smart sensors, AI-based cybersecurity, 5G, TETRA & LTE emergency communication and AI based video analytics)
- President Trump’s national security & law enforcement agenda
- Organized crime
- PRC President Xi’s internal security policy
- Cybercrime and Cyberterrorism
- The turmoil in the Arab world – the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
- An “invest whatever it takes” approach of autocratic and semi-autocratic governments (e.g., Saudi-Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Russia, Turkey) to avoid regime change
- High security spending by governments (e.g., Israel, Brazil, Nigeria) exposed to high risk of terror and/or crime
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
The Homeland Security Asian-Pacific & North American markets will continue to dominate the market, holding together over 50% of market share during the forecast period. Market analyses by country show that Saudi Arabia, UAE, the U.S.A and Israel are the leading markets in terms of market size per citizen.
Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Regional Market Shares [%] – 2017-2024
National Homeland Security & Public Safety Markets by 2018 Market Size Per Citizen [$]
Why Buy this Homeland Security Market Report?
A. Questions answered in the 88 market reports include:
- What is the market size and what are the trends of 88 markets & 630 sub-markets during 2017-2024?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the internal security technology & services trends?
- What are the 88 markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market size data is analyzed via 6 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent, and the Global Homeland Security & Public Safety budget is analyzed and crosschecked via 6 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 24 Technology Market Reports Summaries:
- By 16 Vertical Market Reports Summaries:
- By 43 National Markets:
- By 5 Regional Market Reports Summaries
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- By 10 Expenditure Markets:
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
D. The Homeland Market report includes the following 5 appendices:
E. The Market Analysis addresses over 320 global homeland security and public safety standards (including links).
F. The Homeland Security Market report provides updated extensive data of 118 leading homeland security and public safety vendors (including companies’ profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products, and contact info.):