This report fills a void in the climate change mitigation market information. It is the first comprehensive market report that address buttom-up hundreds of markets. The report contains a thorough analysis of 16 sectors, 60 technology, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 460 submarkets. According to the report, the cumulative 2022-30 market size will reach $48 Trillion.
Sixty Technology / Service Market Segmentation Vectors
Why trust the report?
- Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization and publication of 340 market reports.
- Comprehensive Report. If you are looking for a comprehensive strategic investigation of the Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation markets, this report is for you.
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with an exhaustive bottom-up research of 460 climate change mitigation and adaptation related markets.
- Extensive Research. HSRC allocated all its analysts for 11 months to set up this market research. The team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 1500 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, IEA, IRENA, the UN, Fraunhoffer, the White House, DOE, the EU, US Congress, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors presentations and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via five orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, sectors, countries, revenue sources and regions.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the data by following and analyzing the Nov. 2021 Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and >180 national pledges.
- Money Trail. The report is the only mega-study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $48 Trillion go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
85 Other Markets Segmentation Vectors
What does the report give you?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do the COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the Warming Mitigation technologies & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in warming mitigation?
B. The Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation market size data is analyzed via five independent perspectives.
- By 60 Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Technologies and Services:
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 60 National Markets:
- By 16 Sectors
- GHG Capture
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Zero Emission Electric Utility Plants
- Green Fuel Production Plants
- Passive & Active Heating and Cooling
- Electric Vehicles Fleet
- Hydrogen Economy
- Green Materials
- Agriculture, Forests & Land
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Extreme Weather Events Mitigation
- Electric Grid
- Other Sectors
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Traded Companies
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- The Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Governmental R&D Funding
- Levelized Cost of Energy- 2020-2040
D. Companies mentioned in the report: