Click to see the latest version of this report
Business Opportunities, Threats, Market Entry Challenges, Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis, Market Entry Strategies, Price Elasticity M&A, and other dynamics that shape the market during 2017-2022 period.This report is a resource for executives with interests in time-critical review of the market eco-system. It has been explicitly customized for the security industry and government decision-makers in order to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans. In spite of increasing awareness among customers about homeland security and public safety products, and the visible benefits of sustainability across the homeland security and public safety industry, there are several significant impediments to the deeper integration of sustainability into the homeland security and public safety sector.This December 2016 report edition addresses: sustainability, market share, trends, business opportunities, M&A strategy, budgets, procurement processes, and marketing initiatives. Foremost amongst these is a general perception of the costliness, or otherwise unnecessary nature of the investment in sustainability measures. The research suggests that such initiatives may, in fact, save money, and that sustainability should be considered more rigorously by those seeking to maximize the potential strategies of the global homeland security and public safety market.Issues discussed in this report include:
- What will the market trends be during 2017-2022?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Competitive analysis
- Profile, analysis, financials and contact info. of more than 110 key vendors
- Homeland security & public safety products and services standards and regulations
Why Buy this Report?A. The “Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry 2017 Edition” report provides a detailed industry analysis including :
- Effects of emerging technologies on the global homeland security & public safety industry
- Homeland-security & public-safety industry: competitive analysis
- Technological change: homeland security, immigration enforcement & public safety vulnerabilities
- The homeland security & public safety market trends
- Globalization of the homeland security & public safety business
- Vendor government relationship
- The geopolitical outlook
- The industry business models & strategies
- Variable economic conditions
- Market tiers
- Defense primes & mega corporations’ inroads into the market
- Market entry challenges
- The industry: supply-side & demand-side analysis
- Market entry strategies
- Price elasticity
- Homeland security & public safety industry: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
B. The report addresses over 300 European Homeland Security and Public Safety standards (including links)C. The “Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry – 2017 Edition” report also provides extensive data (including companies’ profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products and contact info.) of the leading 119 Homeland Security and Public Safety Vendors: