India COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products Market – 2020-2024 Report
On the backdrop of the need for essential medical products and services, a new market has emerged, the COVID-19 pandemic mitigation products market. This India COVID-19 pandemic mitigation cumulative 2020-2024 market is worth $67-$91 Billion*.
(*) Market size is year and scenario dependent.
To adhere to our high standards of research, as nobody can forecast the future of the pandemic, we include in the report two scenarios:
- Optimistic scenario– assumes (among other things) that mass vaccination will commence by July 2021
- Conservative scenario– assumes (among other things) that no mass vaccination will be available until July 2024
Why trust this report?
- The team which created this report was led by ex-executives of the medical industry and bio-security experts, who wrote this report with the COVID-19 industry executives in mind
- As the COVID-19 pandemic knowledge changes all the time, we update the report once a month
- The team has published since 2006 36 Pandemic related reports
- Team members exported medical systems & instrumentation to India since 1982
Bottom Line: While other COVID-19 reports are written (at best) by MBAs, this report is published by professionals for experts
2023 India COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Market Share (Scenario A)
According to the report:
Initially, India took the harshest measures anywhere to slow down the COVID-19 outbreak, ordering the entire 1.3 billion citizens under a countrywide lock-down. The measures were severely tough on the neediest Indians. Various restraints were relaxed in May to support the economy.
India Healthcare, ICUs and Vaccines Outlay Statistics (2019)
Sources: IMF, WHO, OECD, World Population Prospects (2019 Revision)
On the one hand, the United Nations and WHO have commended India’s reaction to the outbreak as “Comprehensive and robust,” labeling the Lockdown controls as assertive but vital for containing the pandemic. The Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker noted the Indian PM’s swift and stringent actions, emergency policy making, emergency investment in healthcare infrastructure, monetary stimulus, and financing in vaccine and drug development projects. It gave India a score of 100 for its strict response. On the bright side India had the capability to manage the outbreak due to its past knowledge in eradicating smallpox and polio.
On the other hand, India’s officials issued well over 4,000 different rules during the two long months that they kept India’s 1.3 bn citizens shut indoors. Most of this torrent of instruction was well meant. Yet many of the rules caused as much trouble as they resolved. This is most obvious regarding tens of millions of migrant workers who were left without subsistence.
India COVID-19 Market Segmentation Vectors
6 End User and 4 Revenue Source Markets:
29 Products and Services Markets:
India’s COVID-19 pandemic mitigation products market is driven by the demand for the following:
- India is already the third nation following the USA and Brazil when it comes to the number of reported infections.
- India’s healthcare system is already stretched, it spent $68 per capita compared to the USA’s $10,000 and China’s $433 per capita. Furthermore by 2019 India’s healthcare funding was a meager $93 Billion compared to China’s $621 Billion for a population that surpass India by just 5%.
- The pandemic has triggered the most severe economic recession in over a century and is causing enormous damage to the Indian people’s health, jobs and well-being. India’s government has no choice but to prioritize reopening and accept the consequences of escalating infections.
- We forecast that by the end of 2020 India will have more than 4 million people infected. The country’s healthcare infrastructure will collapse.
- Our (and others) most optimistic forecast is that by 2021 at least 20 million will be infected in India.
- On the backdrop of the first on-going outbreak in the country, and the removal of the lockdown, the country’s healthcare establishment invests billions to mitigate the next wave of the pandemic
- The growing size of coronavirus related information and mounting complications of datasets, and the need saved by financial resources
- Advanced AI and machine learning have a high demand among general practitioners and others who are not coronavirus ICU experts
- The country’s pharma and biotech companies research and development of coronavirus vaccines and medications
and demand for:
- Low cost PCR tests.
- Low cost Serologic Tests
- Low cost Ventilators
- Electronic Contact Tracing
- Surge Hospitals
- Low cost Invasive ventilators
- New ICU units
- Low cost COVID-19 medications
- COVID-19 Informatics
- Mobile X-Ray imaging services
- Training of ICU and ER personnel
- Pandemic related turnkey manufacturing plants
- Strategic National Stockpile
This 420 -page market report is the most comprehensive review of the Indian COVID-19 market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The India COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products Market – 2020-2024 report presents a thorough market analysis of 29 products & services, 6 end user, 4 revenue source markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 37 key vendors.
Why Buy this India COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Indian COVID-19 Market size and what are the forecast trends during 2020-2024?
- What are the most attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the Indian COVID-19 Market trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. Indian COVID-19 market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives. With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the Indian COVID-19 market is analyzed and crosschecked via 3 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 29 Products and Services:
- By 6 End User Markets:
- By 4 Revenue Source Markets:
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
D. The report provides an updated extensive data of the leading 37 companies (including companies’ profile, recent annual revenues, COVID-19 mitigation activities & products and contact information).
E. The report includes over 2300 links to the COVID-19 pandemic mitigation community information sources
F. The report mentions > 450 Vendors including the following:
Moderna, IBM, 3M Company, Philips NV, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Nvidia Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens, Toshiba, Google, Samsung Electronics Co, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, MedWhat, MedyMatch, Merck, Metabiota, Micron Technology, Infermedica, Infervision, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Microsoft Corporation, Mindshare Medical, Morpheo, Pfizer, Philips NV, Maxim Biotech, Honeywell Safety Products, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, 3Scan, Abbott , AbCellera, Advenio Technosys, Agfa Healthcare, Agilent Technologies, AiCure, Aindra, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Amara Health Analytics, Amazon , analyticsMD, Apixio, Apple, Arterys Inc., Atlas Wearables, Atomwise, Avalon Nutrition VITL, Babylon Health, Bay Labs, Behold.ai, benevolent.ai, BIOBEATS, BlueDot, Bollé Safety, Bullard, Buoy Health, Care Angel Wearables QorQL, Careskore, Clinithink, Cloud Pharmaceuticals, CloudMedx, CureMetrix Mental health Ginger.io, Cyrcadia, Deep 6 AI, Deep Genomics, Dell Technologies Inc., Delta Plus Group, Desktop Genetics Virtual mate Ada Health, DreaMed Diabetes, Dupont, EaglEyeMed, Eli Lilly, Encon Safety Products, Enlitic, EnsoData, Entopsis, Envisagenics Research iCarbonX, ERB Industries Inc., Ergodyne, Essilor of America, Flashback Technologies, Flow Health, Ford, Freenome, Frequency Therapeutics Inc., Gateway Safety Inc., General Motors, General Vision, Gentex Corporation, Gibco, Gilead Sciences, Globavir Biosciences, Healint, Health Fidelity, HealthNextGen, HexArmor, Hindsait, Imagen Technologies, Imagia Cybernetics, Inside DNA, InSilico Medicine, Intel Corporation, Intendu, Invitrogen, Ion Torrent, Ironwear, Jvion, Kapa Biosystems, Keen Eye Technologies, Kimberly-Clark Professional, Lexmark International Inc., LifeGraph, Lucina Health, Lumiata, Lunit, Lytics, Magnea, Maxwell MRI, McKesson Corporation, MCR Safety, Medal, Medalogix, Medasense, MedAware, Niramai Health Analytix, Novarad Corporation, NuMedii, Numerate, Nuritas Pharma Turbine, Oncora Medical, Ovuline, PeerWell, PhysIQ, Precision Health Intelligence, Predible Health, Profility, Proscia, pulseData, Pyramex Safety, Qualaris Healthcare Solutions, Qualcomm Incorporated, Qualcomm Incorporated, Qure.Ai, Radians Inc., Roam Analytics, RxPREDICT, Safety Optical Service Ltd, Sanofi, Saykara, Sellstrom Manufacturing Company (SureWerx), Sense.ly, Sensory Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corp., Skymind Inc., Vir Biotechnology Inc., VisionAid Inc., WuXi Biologics, Xilinx Inc. and more.
G. India COVID-19 market report includes 5 appendices:
- Appendix 1: Differences & Similarities between Common Flu and Coronavirus
- Appendix 2: COVID-19 Tests
- Appendix 3: Abbreviations
- Appendix 4: Glossary
- Appendix 5: Bibliography
COVID-19 pandemic mitigation market research team
The team which composed this report brings 43 years of hands on record in the development and commercialization of healthcare products including: antibody antigen identification, E-health, decontamination and biosecurity, PACS, teleradiology, PPE, computerized tomography, ultrasound, electron microscopy, medical devices and more. Our team members bring long term relations with the U.S. FDA and CDC as well as the EU CE and other national medical regulatory agencies.
As early as January 20, 2020 we recruited all our analysts to research the COVID-19 pandemic mitigation related products purchases. We interviewed hundreds of experts, participated in more than 95 conferences and webinars, reviewed more than 1,500 publications and interviewed executives of more than 65 pandemic related companies.