Over the past decades, the Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) market emerged as a key domain for asymmetric warfare and law enforcement technology providers. Governments worldwide have undoubtedly understood the function of non-lethal weapons following lessons learned in the USA, Israel, Iraq and Afghanistan. Unforeseen street riots and mass demonstrations over the last decade have revealed the loopholes in the security dogma of the 21st century.
With three volumes, 548 pages, 95 tables and 51 figures, the Non-Lethal Weapons Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) – 2021-2026 report contains a thorough analysis of 5 technology sectors, five regional markets and 20 national markets detailing 2019-2026 market size.
This 548 -page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Non-Lethal Weapons market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, there is a growing demand from combatant commanders, law enforcement officers and political establishments for NLW capabilities. This demand is driven by the need to help them win the hearts and minds of the non-combatant population and prevent world outcry and media attention due to non-combatant casualties. As a result, many governments have entered into non-lethal weapons R&D and procurement dedicated to the full spectrum of public safety, law enforcement, crowd control and asymmetric warfare.
According to the report, the 2021-2026 Non-Lethal Weapons market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Growing demand from the defense and law enforcement bodies and the political establishments for NLW capabilities.
- Consistence with humanistic values. Non-lethal weapons, which are specifically designed with the intent to minimize casualties, are self-evidently consistent with the Western concept of minimizing unnecessary suffering on the battlefield and among non-combatants.
- Synergy-producing force multiplier.
- Without the availability of non-lethal weapons, soldiers and police officers can be forced to choose between unacceptable and alternative courses of action.
- Current products and procedures deliver limited performance.
- It is not clear yet which future technologies provide the best techno-tactical cost-performance.
- There is a need to find a compromise between the need to rapidly deploy available technologies and the reality that existing systems will be replaced by future technologies.
- High costs of new advanced NLW.
- Replacement of outdated NLW.
- Terror and crime mitigation.
- Non Lethal crowd control.
Why Buy Non-Lethal Weapons Technologies & Market – 2021-2026 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Non-Lethal Weapons market size, and what are the market trends during 2021-2026?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Non-Lethal Weapons customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the Non-Lethal Weapons technology & services trends?
- What are the Non-Lethal Weapons Technology markets?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in Non-Lethal Weapons capabilities?
B. The Global Non-Lethal Weapons market size data is analyzed via three independent perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market, we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Non-Lethal Weapons market is analyzed and crosschecked via three orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 5 Technologies:
- Blunt Impact NLW
- Disperse NLW
- Anti-Vehicle NLW
- Non-Lethal Ammunition
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 20 National Markets:
- Rest of Latin America
- Scandinavian Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC Countries (without Saudi Arabia)
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2019-2026 market
D. The Non-Lethal Weapons Market report includes the following 9 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Post Coronavirus Pandemic Global Security Concerns
- Appendix C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perceptive
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: 2026 Outlook
- Appendix E: Global Terror Threats
- Appendix F: The Non-Lethal Weapons Industry
- Appendix G: Non-Lethal Weapons Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix H: Security & Safety Product Standards
- Appendix I: Abbreviations