See also the latest version of this report
The latest events at Japan’s crippled Fukushima nuclear power plants are forecasted to raise the demand for the nuclear decontamination equipment and materials. Public outcry across the globe will drive governments to impose stricter safety & accident recovery regulations.
We forecast a global market surge for CBRN and Hazmat Incidents decontamination products throughout the next 3 years, growing from $2.7 billion in 2010 to $6.25 billion by 2014.
Our new market report is the most comprehensive review of the multibillion global decontamination market available today.
The report, segmented into 30 sub-markets, offers for each sub-market 2010 data, funding and market size, as well as 2011-2016 forecasts and analysis.
The report reveals more than twenty business opportunities, created by, on the one hand, the increasing recognition of the threat presented by Nuclear and HAZMAT accidents and CBRN terrorism, and, on the other hand, a growing environmental consciousness that is impacting public and political attitudes. Meeting both of these challenges has sparked a host of new, pipeline technologies and opportunities that have the decontamination markets, poised for considerable growth.
New governmental legislation following the Fukushima nuclear power plants accident and US federal funding of post CBRN attack and accidents decontamination equipment and reagents stockpiling, are only two of the many factors driving this market growth.
The report analyses and projects the 2011-2016 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Market and technology forecast by modality: e.g., people decontamination, facility decontamination, indoor and outdoor decontamination, equipment decontamination
- Global bio-detection by systems, upgrade, service and consumables market segments
- Equipment, decontamination reagent, post warranty service & upgrade markets
- Government funded R&D
- Competitive environment: 90 vendors and their products
- Market by territory: e.g., USA, Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, India, Japan.
- Business environment: e.g., competitive analysis, SWOT analysis
- Current and pipeline technologies
- Business opportunities and challenges