Exit strategies from the COVID-19 pandemic will effect the people security screening market
As governments are starting to implement exit strategies from the COVID-19 pandemic, taking into consideration that the virus is here to stay for the foreseeable future, homeland security, public safety and law enforcement agencies are starting to implement technological solutions to assist with tracing, mitigating and hopefully stopping the pandemic.
Technologies associated with the people security scanning market that the above agencies will be implementing and will effect the market, include, but not limited to are:
- Thermal screening systems of passengers to spot fevers caused by infections such as CoV, swine flu, and influenza (such as H1N1). Thermal screening is performed using mass-screening systems that measure the skin temperature at high-speed using thermal imaging and temperature measurement equipment. If a person is spotted with a fever security personnel can isolate them from the rest just in case they are infected
- Contactless access control and biometrics solutions is gaining quick traction in order to reduce the exposure of border control agencies
- Advanced facial recognition systems that are able to recognize a person even if they are wearing a mask on their face
- Utilizing big data and data analytics to cross check many databases to try and understand if a certain person could be of risk
People Security Screening Market & Technologies
One cannot underestimate the importance and effect of Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition and Big Data based deep learning technologies on the future of the people security screening industry and markets.
According to the People Security Screening Market & Technologies – 2020-2025 3 volumes mega-report the next decade will be characterized by geopolitical turmoil in the Middle East, growing illegal immigration, rapid economic growth within Asia-Pacific nations.
The 2020-2025 period will also see the shift from the traditional European and North American markets expected to grow at single digit CAGR to Asia Pacific & Middle Eastern markets that are forecast to boom with double digit CAGR.
According to the People Security Screening Technologies & Market 2020-2025 report, the market is expected to grow from $XX Billion in 2018 to $XX billion in 2025 at a CAGR of XX%. The Chinese & U.S. markets will continue to dominate the global one, holding together over 40% of market during the forecast period.
This 1057 page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global People Security Screening market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The People Security Screening Technologies & Market – 2020-2025 report presents a thorough analysis of 8 vertical, 8 technology, 5 revenue source, 5 regional and 43 national markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 45 leading People Screening vendors.
Why Buy Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the People Screening market size and what are the trends during 2020-2025?
- How Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition and Big Data based deep learning technologies affect the market?
- What are the most attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the People Screening customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the People Security Screening technology & services trends?
- What are the 245 sub-markets size over the 2018-2025 period?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- What are the revenue sources in 43 national markets over the 2018-2025 period?
B. The Global People Screening Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global People Screening market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 8 Technologies:
- Whole Body Scanners (AIT)
- Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data Based Deep-Learning
- Explosives Trace Detectors (ETD)
- ICT, Cybersecurity & Data Fusion Systems
- Facial Recognition Technologies
- Metal Detectors
- Biometric & eID Documents Authentication
- Baggage Screening Technologies (X-Ray & EDS)
- By 8 Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Land/Sea Transportation Security
- Border Security
- Diplomatic Facilities Security
- Government & Public Facilities Security
- Public Venue Security
- Private Sector Security
- Correctional Facilities
- By 43 National Markets:
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- System Installation & Commissioning
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Aftersale Service & Upgrades
- Training Services
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2025 market
D.The People Screening Market report includes the following 3 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background by Country
- Appendix B: Facial Recognition Technologies
- Appendix C: Abbreviations
E. The report provides updated extensive data on 27 leading vendors (including companies’ profile, recent annual revenues, and contact information).