The Homeland Security Technologies Market 2019-2024 Report contains thorough analysis of 24 technology markets ranging from metal detectors to electronic fencing to big data & artificial intelligence.
17 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Public Safety & Homeland Security Technologies market are forecast to go through major shifts. New and maturing technologies, such as artificial intelligence, big data & data analysis, smart sensors, AI-based cybersecurity, 5G, TETRA & LTE emergency communication and AI based video analytics, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
During the 2019-2024 forecast period, legacy and dominating technologies, such as C2/C4ISR and intrusion detection systems will be replaced by more advanced technological solutions such as cybersecurity, big data analytics & artificial intelligence, and video analytics.
Technology Homeland Security & Public Safety Markets Ranked by 2018-2024 CAGR [%]
Technology Homeland Security & Public Safety Markets Ranked by 2019-2024 Cumulative Market [$B]
Market growth is driven by the following factors:
- New and maturing technologies, (e.g., UGV, counter-drone systems, artificial intelligence, big data & data analysis, smart sensors, AI-based cybersecurity, 5G, TETRA & LTE emergency communication and AI based video analytics)
- President Trump’s national security & law enforcement agenda
- Organized crime
- PRC President Xi’s internal security policy
- Cybercrime and Cyberterrorism
- The turmoil in the Arab world – the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
- An “invest whatever it takes” approach of autocratic and semi-autocratic governments (e.g., Saudi-Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Russia, Turkey) to avoid regime change
- High security spending by governments (e.g., Israel, Brazil, Nigeria) exposed to high risk of terror and/or crime
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
Why Buy this Report?
A. Questions answered in the 24 market reports include:
- What is the market size and trends of 24 technological markets during 2017-2024?
- What are the technological submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the internal security technology & services trends?
- What are the 24 technological markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market size data is analyzed via 24 technologies, 43 national markets and 5 regional markets.
- By 24 Technology Market Reports Summaries:
- By 43 National Markets:
- By 5 Regional Market Reports Summaries
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
D. The Homeland Market report includes the following 5 appendices:
E. The Market Analysis addresses over 320 global homeland security and public safety standards (including links).
F. The report provides updated extensive data of 118 leading homeland security and public safety vendors (including companies’ profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products, and contact info.):