See also the latest version of this report
By the end of 2020 the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) markets for Object Recognition, Video Analytics, Intelligent Video Surveillance & ISR products and services will command 25% of the global market. According to HSRC’s latest report, Video Analytics, ISR, Intelligent Video Surveillance & Object Recognition: Europe, Middle East and Africa Market-2015-2020, the market is forecasted to grow at CAGR of 13.6% between 2015 and 2020.
|Fastest Growing EMEA Intelligent Video Surveillance, ISR & Video Analytics National Markets
by 2014-2020 CAGR [%]
The report points out 8 core fundamentals that characterize the EMEA industry and market, as follows:
- Growing homeland security & public safety threats across EMEA countries
- Middle East & Africa Police & Internal Security Modernization
- Exponential use of CCTV surveillance
- Migration to IP based cameras
- Technology maturity – video analytics algorithms, processors, applications and products underwent a decade of technological evolution to intelligent video processing, based on advancements in image processing, enabling automatic detection of signatures detection and identification
- Cost reduction of video analytic systems – driven by the falling prices of image processing DSPs and communication systems
- Cost-performance of new edge-based video analytics DSP technologies (e.g., Intel, Texas Instruments DSPs)
- The retail industry adoption of smart imaging
Questions answered in this 2-volume 627-page report include:
- What will the market size be in 2020?
- What are the main technology trends?
- Where and what are the market opportunities?
- What are the market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key vendors?
- What are the challenges to market penetration?
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via three orthogonal money trails: vertical sectors, national markets, and revenue sources. The report is granulated into 94 sub-markets as can be seen in the chart below:
The “Video Analytics, ISR, Intelligent Video Surveillance & Object Recognition: Europe, Middle East and Africa Market-2015-2020” report presents in 627 Pages 352 Tables & Figures, analysis of 55 current and pipeline technologies and 110 leading vendors. The report is explicitly customized for decision-makers allowing them to identify business opportunities, pipeline technologies, market size, trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans. It provides for each submarket 2011-2014 data, analyses, and projects the 2015-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors)
- 2011-2020 market* by vertical submarket: Defense Sector, Critical Infrastructure Security, Transportation & Logistics, Aviation & Maritime Security, Safe Cities & Smart Cities, Border Security, Commercial & Public Buildings, Entertainment & Casinos Security, Retail – Analytics, Residential Security and other vertical submarkets
- 2011-2020 market* by 22 EMEA countries:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, U.K., UAE
- Current and pipeline technologies, including:
Object Identification algorithms, Multi-Camera Intelligent CCTV Surveillance Systems, Remote Threat Identification, Intelligent Video Surveillance System Performance, Distributed Sensors Remote Systems, Remote Biometric Identification, Watch Lists fused IVS, Fused VA and Biometrics, Fused Multi-modal IVS Biometric Remote People Screening, Intelligent Video Surveillance Tracking, IVS & VA based Behavioral Profiling, Tag and Track, Wireless Video Analytics, Video Content Analysis Algorithms, Automated Analysis of Video Surveillance Data, Item Detection, Gaussian Mixture Based Background Subtraction Algorithms, Background Subtraction, Item Detection Based on Single-Image Algorithms, Item Tracking Algorithms, Kalman Filtering Techniques, Region Segmentation, Partially Observable Markov Decision Process, IVS Systems, “Splitting” Items Algorithms, Dimension Based Items Classifiers, Shape Based Item Classifiers, Event Detection Methods, Vision-Based Human Action Recognition, Derived Egomotion, Path Reconstruction Algorithms, Video Cameras Gap Mitigation Algorithms, Networked Cameras Tag and Track Algorithms, Fusion Engines, Event Description, IVS Reasoning, IVS Reporting, Smart Cameras, Pulse Video Analytics, License Plate Recognition (LPR), Cloud Video Analytics, Kalman Filters Application to Track Moving Items, Real Time Automatic Alerts Algorithms Online Video Analytics. Object Sorting and ID, Behavioral Analysis, Video Analytic Applications, Video Analytics Architecture Image Segmentation Algorithms Item Tracking, Intelligent CCTV Surveillance Algorithms, Item Identification and Recognition, IVS Based Face Recognition, Sorting Actions and Behaviors, Crowd Surveillance.
- Companies operating in the market (profiles, products and contact info) including:
Emza Visual Sense, Eptascape, DVTel, Exacq, GE Security, Genetec, Geovision, HASAM, Honeywell, IMINT Image Intelligence AB, IndigoVision, Intellivid, Intergraph Corporation, IntuVision Inc, ioimage, IPConfigure, IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, Ipsotek, IQinVision, ISS, ITT EchoStorm, L-3 Communications Holdings Inc, Lockheed Martin Corporation, LuxRiot, MACROSCOP, March Networks, Mate Intelligent Video Ltd., Matrix Vision, MDS, Milestone Systems A/S, Mirasys, Mobotix, MTS, National Instruments, NetPosa Technologies, Ltd., NICE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Nuuo, ObjectVideo, On-Net Surveillance Systems, PCI-Suntek Technology Co., Ltd., Pelco, Pivot3, Pixim, Proximex, PV Labs, Raytheon Company, Salient Stills, Samsung Techwin, Sarnoff Corporation, SeeTec, Sentient, Siemens, SightLogix, Smartvue, Sony, Synectics, Synesis, Texas Instruments, Thales Group, V.A.S. GmbH, VDG Security BV, Verint, Viasys Intelligent Video Analytics, Vicon, Videalert Ltd, VideoBank, VideoIQ, VideoMining, VideoNext, Vidient, Vigilant Systems, Vi-system, WeCU Technologies Ltd, Westec, Zhejiang Dahua Technology, 3i-MIND, 3VR, 3xLOGIC, AAI Corporation, AAM Systems, ACTi Corporation, ADT Security Services, Adaptive Imaging Technologies, Agent Video Intelligence, AGT International, Aimetis, ALPHAOPEN, American Dynamics, Ampex Data Systems Corporation, Aralia System, AVCON Information Technology Co. Ltd., Avigilon Corporation, Axis, Axxon, BAE Systems Plc, Basler, BiKal, Boeing Defense, Space & Security, Bosch Security Systems, Briefcam, Camero, Cernium, Churchill Navigation, CIEFFE, Cisco, Citilog, ClickIt, Cognimatics, Digital Results Group.
(*) including: systems sales, installation and aftersale revenues (i.e., service and upgrades)