Video Analytics Market to Reach $43B by 2025
The Video Analytics Market in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety– 2019-2025 report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 regional, 5 revenue sources and 43 national markets, detailing 234 submarkets from 2018-2025. According to the report, the market is expected to reach $43 billion in 2025.
The market growth of Video Analytics in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety is driven by the following factors:
- The fast proliferation of video surveillance
- New and maturing technologies: video analytics algorithms, processors, applications and products underwent a decade of technological evolution to intelligent video processing, based on advancements in image processing, enabling automatic and semi-automatic detection and identification of signatures
- Safe City projects
- Artificial Intelligence
- Proliferation of Standoff Face Recognition
- Big Data Analysis
- Smart Video Surveillance
- Price reduction of Video Analytics systems,driven by the falling prices of image processing DSPs and communication systems
- Improved cost-performance of new edge-based video analytics DSP technologies(e.g., Intel, Bosch & Texas Instruments VA DSPs)
- The rapidly growing “Internet of Things” applications drive the “Video Imaging of Everything” proliferation
- Ever improving HD video cameras cost-performance
- High cost of human operators and high rate of overlooked events
This 1205-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Global Video Analytics Market in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety Segmentation Vectors of 234 Submarkets
Why Buy this Video Analytics in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What drives the customers to purchase Video Analytics in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety solutions and services?
- What is the market size and what are the trends of 234 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the Video Analytics technologies and services trends?
- What are the 5 vertical markets’ SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration and growth?
B. The Global Video Analytics in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety Market size data is analyzed via 4 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Video Analytics market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 5 Vertical Markets:
- By 43 National Markets:
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
C. The report provides detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
D. The report includes the following 10 appendices:
- E. The report addresses over 310 industry standards (including links)
- G. The report provides updated extensive data on 114 leading video analytics related vendors (including companies’ profile, revenues, products, and contact info.):
- The report addresses the following current and pipeline video surveillance and analytics technologies:
- License Plate Recognition (LPR), Cloud Video Analytics, Kalman Filters Application to Track Moving Items, Real Time Automatic Alerts Algorithms Online Video Analytics, Object Sorting and ID, Behavioral Analysis, Video Analytic Applications, Video Analytics Architecture Image Segmentation Algorithms Item Tracking, Intelligent CCTV Surveillance Algorithms, Item Identification and Recognition, IVS Based Face Recognition, Sorting Actions and Behaviors, Crowd Surveillance, Multi-Camera Intelligent CCTV Surveillance Systems, Remote Threat Identification, Distributed Sensors Remote Systems, Remote Biometric Identification, Watch Lists fused IVS, Fused VA and Biometrics, Fused Multi-modal IVS Biometric Remote People Screening, Intelligent Video Surveillance Tracking, IVS & VA based Behavioral Profiling, Tag and Track, Wireless Video Analytics, Video Content Analysis Algorithms, Automated Analysis of Video Surveillance Data, Item Detection, Gaussian Mixture Based Background Subtraction Algorithms, Background Subtraction, Item Detection Based on Single-Image Algorithms, Item Tracking Algorithms, Kalman Filtering Techniques, Region Segmentation, Partially Observable Markov Decision Process, “Splitting” Items Algorithms, Dimension Based Items Classifiers, Shape Based Item Classifiers, Event Detection Methods, Vision-Based Human Action Recognition, Derived Egomotion, Path Reconstruction Algorithms, Video Cameras Gap Mitigation Algorithms, Networked Cameras Tag and Track Algorithms, Fusion Engines, Event Description, IVS Reasoning, IVS Reporting, Smart Cameras, Pulse Video Analytics.