According to the “Europe Homeland Security, Immigration Enforcement & Public Safety Markets – 2017-2022” report, the European homeland security, immigration enforcement & public safety infrastructure will go through a major overhaul, sustaining a 8.9% CAGR in 2017-2022.
This 2-volume Europe Counter Terror Market report is a comprehensive review of the European security market available today. The objective of this study is to provide a detailed, time-sensitive and reasoned intelligence analysis.
The Europe homeland security, immigration enforcement & public safety market is boosted by the following drivers:
- The ISIS-inspired terror attacks across Europe and the migration crisis shook the European governments and their security agencies. The Western European security forces are ill-equipped and ill-trained to encounter 21st century ISIS-inspired and trained terrorists.
- Europol estimates that up to 5,000 European jihadists have returned to the EU after obtaining combat experience on the battlefields of the Middle East.
- West European governments understand that they are caught between a rock and a hard place. It is for them to decide how to transform the national counter terror infrastructure, intelligence services, and improve interagency cooperation, strategy and surge in funding.
This Europe Homeland Security report is a resource for executives with interests in the market. It has been explicitly customized for the security industry and government decision-makers in order to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 1460-page report include:
- What will the Europe Homeland Defense market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the sub-markets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers in Europe National Security organizations?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What are the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
Europe Homeland Security, Immigration Enforcement & Public Safety Markets – 2017-2022
Why Buy this Report?
A. Market data is analyzed via 4 independent key perspectives –
with a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” (each dollar spent is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints):
- Technology Markets:
- Information Technologies (w/o Intel & Visa IT)
- Visa Issuance IT
- Intelligence Services IT
- Counter Terror & Crime IT
- Communication Systems & Devices
- Video Surveillance
- Video Analytics
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Border & Perimeter Barriers
- Electronic Fencing
- Automatic Border Control (ABC) Systems
- X-Ray Scanners
- Tomographic Explosive Detection Systems & BHS
- Explosives Trace Detection (ETD)
- Metal Detectors
- Standoff Explosives & Weapon Detection
- Vehicle & Container Screening Systems
- C2/C4ISR Systems
- Bio-Agents & Infectious Disease Detection
- Chemical, Hazmat & Nuclear Detection
- CBRN & Hazmat Incidents Decontamination Systems and Consumables
- Natural & Manmade Disaster Mitigation Equipment
- Non-Lethal Weapons
- Personal (Ballistic & CBRNE) Protective Gear
- Counter-IED Technologies
- Other Technologies
- Vertical Markets:
- Smart Borders
- Immigration Enforcement
- Border Security
- Intelligence Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- 1st Responders (Police, Medics & Firefighters)
- Public Events Security
- Safe Cities
- Buildings Security
- Perimeter Security (w/o CIP)
- Building Security
- Private Sector Security
- Maritime Security
- Mass Transportation Security
- CBRN & Hazmat Security and Safety
- Other Vertical Markets
- National Markets:
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Revenue Source Markets:
- Products Sales Revenues
- Maintenance & Service, Upgrades, Refurbishment
- Planning, Training and Consulting
For each of the the submarkets the report provides 2015-2016 data and assessments, and 2017-2022 forecast and analysis.
B. Market analysis framework for each of the market sectors is provided:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2015-2022 market
C. The report addresses over 300 European Counter Terror and Public Safety standards (including links).
D. The report provides an updated extensive data (including companies profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products, and contact info) of the leading 119 counter terror and public safety vendors: