The report defines, describes and forecasts the global Explosives Trace Detection market by technology, end-user, revenue source and geography. It includes a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the ETD market and provides a comprehensive review of the major market drivers, inhibitors, opportunities and challenges. Moreover, it covers various important aspects of the market including an analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates, in terms of value, and future trends in the explosives & drugs trace detection devices and kits market.
The global Explosives Trace Detection market and technologies are forecast to go through major shifts. New and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data & Data Analytics, Machine Learning Based automated interpretation & Smart Sensors, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
According to the Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) Market & Technologies – 2020-2025 report, the market is expected to grow from $XX billion in 2018 to $XX billion in 2025 at a CAGR of XX%. The Chinese & North American markets will continue to dominate the market, holding together over 50% of market during the forecast period.
The Explosive Trace Detection market growth is driven by the following factors:
- Aviation travel and air-cargo industry growth
- IED Terror
- Drug Trafficking
- ETD replacement market
- Plans by China to build 234 new airports by 2035
- New and maturing technologies (e.g., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data & Data Analysis, Machine Learning Based Automated Interpretation & Smart Sensors)
- President Trump and Presiden Xie administrations national security and law enforcement funding hike
This 2-volumes market report is the most comprehensive review of the global Explosives Trace Detection market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
This report presents a thorough analysis of 4 vertical, 3 technology,4 revenue source and 5 regional markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 26 leading Explosives Trace Detection vendors.
Why Buy this Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the ETD market size and what are the trends of 43 submarkets during 2020-2025?
- What are the Explosives Trace Detection submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the ETD customers to purchase Explosives Trace Detection solutions and services?
- What are the Explosives Trace Detection technology & services trends?
- ETD Market SWOT analysis
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global “Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) Market size data is analyzed via 4 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Explosives Trace Detection market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 3 Technologies:
- Table Top ETD
- Hand-Held ETD
- ETD Kits
- By 4 Vertical Markets:
- Transportation Security
- Secured Facilities
- 1st Responders & Others
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 4 Revenue Sources Market:
- Product Sales
- Aftersale Service & Upgrades
- Planning & Training Services
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business enviornement
- The 2018-2025 market segmented into 43 submarkets
D. The report includes the following 18 Appendices:
- Appendix A: Current Explosives & Narcotics Detection Technologies
- Appendix B: Pipeline ETD Technologies
- Appendix D: ETD Business Opportunities
- Appendix E: ETD Products: Prices, Technologies, Detection Capabilities & Vendors Comparison
- Appendix F: ETD Products Prices & Procurement Contracts
- Appendix G: Checked Luggage EDS & ETD Screening Configurations
- Appendix H: TSA Air Cargo Facility Regulations
- Appendix I: TSA Checked Luggage Systems
- Appendix J: The DOJ ETD Evaluation Protocol for 1st Responders
- Appendix K: TSA Air Cargo Screening Technology List (ACSTL)
- Appendix N: Improvised & Military Explosives
- Appendix O: Air Cargo ETD Screening
- Appendix P: IATA, Boeing & ICAO Air Travel & Air Cargo Forecast to 2034
- Appendix R: Glossary & Abbreviations
E. The ETD market report provides updated extensive data on 26 leading Explosives Trace Detection Vendors (including companies’ profile, products, contracts and contact info):
Also see our Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry – 2020-2025 report for additional information.