Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies Technologies & Market
With three volumes, 612 pages, 128 tables and 137 figures, the Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) – 2021-2026 report contains a thorough analysis of 11 vertical markets, 5 sectors, five regional markets and 20 national markets detailing 2019-2026 market size.
As the IT in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market emerges from a chaotic year, it enters a reconstruction phase. Driven by technology changes fueled by digital government requirements, the Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies industry will take a new and expanded shape in the coming years.
This 612 -page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market available today. It is considered the industry’s gold standard for Information Technologies market research reports. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the 2021-2026 Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Demand for multi-modal Information Technologies systems.
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. The associated economic decline limited the 2020-2021 Information Technologies purchasing budgets.
- The 2021 COVID-19 vaccination implies that the Information Technologies market will recover by 2022.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They have to focus on the cost-performance of new Information Technologies products and services.
- Increasing demand for automated Information Technologies systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, raises Information Technologies equipment and systems (relative to security personnel).
- Increasing value-added Information Technologies systems generated by ‘soft’ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms).
- Replacement of outdated Information Technologies systems.
- The “Biden Effect.”
- China’s internal security policy.
- Terror and crime mitigation.
Why Buy Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies Technologies & Market – 2021-2026 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What are the Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market size, and the market trends during 2021-2026?
- What’s the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the market?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Information Technologies customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the Information Technologies technology & services trends?
- What are the Information Technologies Technology markets?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in Information Technologies capabilities within homeland security, public safety and national security organizations?
B. The Global Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market, we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Information Technologies market is analyzed and crosschecked via four orthogonal viewpoints:
1. By 11 Technologies:
- Aviation & Maritime Security
- Land transportation Security
- Border Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Immigration Enforcement
- Natural Disasters Mitigation
- Perimeter Security
- 1st Responders & Law Enforcement
- Private Sector Security
- Safe City
- Other Verticals
2. By 5 Sectors:
- AI & Big Data
- Video Analytics
- Intelligence Services IT
- Other IT
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 20 National Markets:
- Rest of Latin America
- Scandinavian Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC Countries (without Saudi Arabia)
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2019-2026 market
D. The Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies Market report includes the following 9 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Post Coronavirus Pandemic Global Security Concerns
- Appendix C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perceptive
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: 2026 Outlook
- Appendix E: Global Terror Threats
- Appendix G: The Information Technologies Industry
- Appendix G: Information Technologies Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix H: Security & Safety Product Standards
- Appendix I: Abbreviations
E. The Report presents 40 leading companies operating in the market:
- Amazon Web Services
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Cisco Systems
- HP Enterprise
- D. Systems
- Infosys Limited
- INTA Forensics
- Lexis Nexis
- Magnet Forensics
- Motorola Solutions
- Northrop Grumman
- NTT Data Corporation
- Palantir Intelligence
- Pitney Bowes